Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know who's driving the black Toyota Tundra (Tacoma?) that's backed into the driveway?

wc12gq8.jpg

see, now that the action is over with (ie, no one in the picture and no cops) the camera works again. As soon as there is some action, the camera stops working. I don't understand that!

I think it's a lot of people trying to log on at the same time causes server problems. I think that is why when anything happens, it locks up.

They're loud-mouthed
And they're crazy.
They won't help search-they're lazy
Their memory is hazy.
The Anthony Family.

Their "fund" it makes them scammers
When Georgie talks he stammers
Cindy loves her hammer
The Anthony Family

by TwinMom99
Sep 7, 2008 | 5:16 PM

That was Great !!!!!!!!!!
:clap::clap::clap:

Image is not currently updating, btw - that cloud and the tree shadow by the cam are static?

Thanks! So we did see what we thought we saw :crazy:
"someone was putting up a tarp/sheet" "wonder why, what would be the purpose of that?!"
Last time she was arrested, reporters were filming inside the door and I believe I saw a skinny window near the door where you could see inside the house. Guess they don't want spies inside the house, or are they saying she is about to be arrested again????

They could have done something smarter than a sheet, but look who we are dealing with. This family is one fry short of a Happy Meal.... lol

Cops. Dispersed the crowd?

wc11hs5.jpg
I saw it on channel 9 news. No link yet. George was yelling and pushed a couple of protesters. Cindy was there too. George had a hammer in his hand which Lee took away from him. After Lee came out, Anthonys went inside. Then police came.

maybe LE will come back tonight at 2:45 and get that hammer.

I saw it on channel 9 news. No link yet. George was yelling and pushed a couple of protesters. Cindy was there too. George had a hammer in his hand which Lee took away from him. After Lee came out, Anthonys went inside. Then police came.

Wow, Lee had to take the hammer away?

On another website they are reporting that GA was shoving people and touched an older woman! I'll take down if if not allowed to report!

Good thing LE took the handgun from George. I've no doubt that he'd be tempted to use the thing...the guy has no impluse control.

Its updating again! (well it was)

Yes, they were all out taking outside

2s0mnw8.jpg

DH left for a minute so I put on local news but there is nothing. Fox has a football game on and they are the ones that cover Caylee from minute to minute. WESH is about the storms mostly.

On another website they are reporting that GA was shoving people and touched an older woman! I'll take down if if not allowed to report!
One of the protesters he pushed back was a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela