Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it matter so much to George that someone is on his property? What difference does it make if they're on the sidewalk or a tiny bit on the grass?

Thanks for finding the link, Suzi. George also pushed a woman back. That's when Lee stepped in.

There was no reason for G and C to go out and adjust the tape that doesn't keep people away anyways. IMO, they were trying to egg people on.

wc13uw0.jpg

Why does it matter so much to George that someone is on his property? What difference does it make if they're on the sidewalk or a tiny bit on the grass?

And the tape they just had to go out and fix right then was around public property...go figure.

wonder if george's security cam will show the truth as the anthonys see it???

They would need to invest in some pretty twisted camera lenses to get that to happen. Altered Reality lenses...gotta be pricey.

There was no reason for G and C to go out and adjust the tape that doesn't keep people away anyways. IMO, they were trying to egg people on.

it's all about the camera time, they can't stand not being in the news

The girl in the truck looks like me. I look good on a blurry webcam too!

I Googled a little about web-cam freeze, and it has to do with bandwidth.
Yep, everyone clicks on, and it freezes. We even knocked WS's out.

To bad we can't report after the action and not during......
:blowkiss:

IMO

Thanks Carrington. I think all of the other forums have links to the webam, too, and see posts there when the camera freezes. Tons of people on the webcam. So when anything happens, we cannot see it. Kind of ironic isn't it?

Sadly, I think this is all a big game for them. They were probably trying to rub it in that the search has been postponed. I can just see Cindy saying "see, told you she is alive; that's why the search is called off" and then smirking her little evil smirk.

You know I thought the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member