Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back and jumped in a page ago...any talk about the truck? It looks like 2 people are sitting in it..maybe GA in passenger seat (or am I just losing it?!?) Also, it seems like even time I return I see the same silver car drive by...maybe it's ZG! LOL!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70546&page=17

Please read post 406. Thanks to marellano for updating us!

Holey moley.

Could it be?

From marellano's post:
Today’s search was eventful and productive. After leaving command center, I returned to my search location and it was blocked off with police tape. I will be watching the news closely over the next few days.

That's really all I can say. I would love to go into more details, but I just can't. I'm not trying to be mysterious and cryptic, but I would hate to jeopardize the investigation in any way.

Could it be??

Wow, thanks for pointing that out liltigress -- and thanks to marellano for participating in the search... and updating us too. ;) I will continue to pray for a resolution very soon in this case.

Now... back to the cam watching while attempting to cook something half-way edible for dinner! :)
Are you serious? Are wem expected to cook and take showers too? What are we supposed to be, super women?! :crazy:

Is anyone else's camera still working? Mine hasn't been up for a while. :-(

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70546&page=17

Please read post 406. Thanks to marellano for updating us!

Hi Liltigress, I've really enjoyed reading your posts on this case even when I was still a lurker. I have always found them to be very informative and your analysis always seems to be dead on. (Plus Rob Dick likes you - lol!!) I've been trying to gather some hope since I read marellano's post earlier and just wondered what your "gut" tells you about it. Do you think she left a little room for us to read between the lines and have hope that there may have been a significant development, or do you think everything is just as it was reported in the press conference announcing that the search had been called off? Hope ya don't mind sharing your insight with us!! :blowkiss:

isn't it about time for getting ready for the vigil?

Are you serious? Are wem expected to cook and take showers too? What are we supposed to be, super women?! :crazy:

I know, I know... I'm doing my best but even my superwoman cape is dirty because I haven't kept the laundry clean! lol :crazy:

I hope they found her.....I don't know if thats good or not.
It makes me sad.....still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member