• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried this also & it just isn't working. I turned off my pop up blocker also. I just get a red x in the corner & can hear the clicking.

I get that too. I know when the refresh rate increases on the camera my browser can't open the vid before it refreshes again. Click, click, click. I think they should slow it down to five seconds or longer.

:blowkiss: Aww Much love to you. Thank you!

I'm almost afraid to guess. I think something significant was found. I wonder if gators are involved. That's about as easy as I know to put it.

They roped/taped off a search area, called off the search and are going to reassess the situation. That really could mean a number of things.

Liltigress, I also bow down to you. lol.
I think if they didn't find a body, they at least found some severely disturbed earth. Something that they don't need the volunteers muddling around in and something that they really don't want the media circus to hit on yet. IHMO

Didn't I read somewhere that there was to be a prayer vigil tonight in front of the Anthony's house, 7 p.m.? All I see are a few protesters. :confused:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

"Meanwhile, protestors continued to spend hours in front of the Anthony family home, demanding Casey Anthony tell investigators where her daughter Caylee is.

Just before 6:00 Sunday evening, chaos broke out at the Anthony home when George Anthony was approached by a protestor. Angry that protestors were on his property, George pushed the man. Lee Anthony was able to step in and pull his father away from the dispute"

I've posted this before, so sorry about the repost.
When the cam freezes, click in the address bar so that it highlights the web address. Don't change anything, just hit enter. Works better than refresh.

THANK YOU! It just worked for me. :blowkiss:

I've posted this before, so sorry about the repost.
When the cam freezes, click in the address bar so that it highlights the web address. Don't change anything, just hit enter. Works better than refresh.

Thank-you for the tip! I just tried it and it worked. You are so smart!

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

"Meanwhile, protestors continued to spend hours in front of the Anthony family home, demanding Casey Anthony tell investigators where her daughter Caylee is.

Just before 6:00 Sunday evening, chaos broke out at the Anthony home when George Anthony was approached by a protestor. Angry that protestors were on his property, George pushed the man. Lee Anthony was able to step in and pull his father away from the dispute"

That article was misleading. I don't think they were on HIS property.

Thanks to all for keeping us posted, I cant watch video on my computer--you guys are an invaluable source for me being able to keep udated...
I have so many mixed emotions right now, but am praying that someone reports seeing LE pull up at the Anthony's to arrest Casey AGAIN, for what most of us believe is murder (MOO!!)....
thanks again fellow sleuthers.

Thank-you for the tip! I just tried it and it worked. You are so smart!

Fiancee had me try it. He's in college for engineering technology. Knows all kind of cool tricks.
I'll tell him he's smart when he gets home.

Liltigress, I also bow down to you. lol.
I think if they didn't find a body, they at least found some severely disturbed earth. Something that they don't need the volunteers muddling around in and something that they really don't want the media circus to hit on yet. IHMO

Oh please no. :blowkiss:

It just struck me odd that the search was said to be called off because it was too dangerous? Then said that it was the conditions and they didn't want to possibly push evidence into the mud if little Caylee was out there. If the last few days weren't a danger, what made today so different? The mosquitoes were the same.. ground was no different. The heat is certainly an issue for everyone outdoors, but why so different today?

<<Just before 6:00 Sunday evening, chaos broke out at the Anthony home when George Anthony was approached by a protestor. Angry that protestors were on his property, George pushed the man. Lee Anthony was able to step in and pull his father away from the dispute.>>---from the wftv article

Ok, So, I'm wondering why I'm sitting here watching this webcam, when every time something happens, the pic is off, or the camera shifted away....

Something must be happening because the webcam is completely dead now.

:blowkiss: Aww Much love to you. Thank you!

I'm almost afraid to guess. I think something significant was found. I wonder if gators are involved. That's about as easy as I know to put it.

They roped/taped off a search area, called off the search and are going to reassess the situation. That really could mean a number of things.

Thank you so much for your take on it. Everything you said makes perfect sense. I understand and appreciate the gentle way you worded the gator situation. I guess as with everything else we've learned thus far in this heart-wrenching case we will find out in due time when LE is secure in sharing the information with us. Much love back! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89