Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still seeing the six protesters frozen in time.

I have asked this before and never saw an answer....I am wondering why they can't have a live in real time webcam, like the ones people use online...ones that don't have to refresh and such :( Not that I expect anyone to really have an answer, but ya'll know what I am talking about? The live in real time webcams?

That article was misleading. I don't think they were on HIS property.

No,, not on his property.. and why aren't they reporting that he had a hammer in his hand that Lee had to take away from him?? To me that is a deadly weapon... should he choose to use it as such. The news appears to be candy coating the incident.. and they should not.. come on..news people tell it like it is for a change.. :mad:

I have asked this before and never saw an answer....I am wondering why they can't have a live in real time webcam, like the ones people use online...ones that don't have to refresh and such :( Not that I expect anyone to really have an answer, but ya'll know what I am talking about? The live in real time webcams?

Cuz their ratings would plummet if they did that...no one would have to watch the news so they'd put themselves out of a job.

The CAM was up when it happened soon after he came home. They all merged on his side lawn and driveway next to the truck and he confronted them. I only caught one shot unfortunately where they had moved back.
2sa0bcg.jpg

i think you would have to ask fox that

No,, not on his property.. and why aren't they reporting that he had a hammer in his hand that Lee had to take away from him?? To me that is a deadly weapon... should he choose to use it as such. The news appears to be candy coating the incident.. and they should not.. come on..news people tell it like it is for a change.. :mad:
The crowd followed him from each support stake he was hammering in, then they came onto his property.

Any way you look at it, they could have watched from elsewhere!

I wonder what that other cam is pointing at. Some building with a flag. A school or sub station? Post office?

OH MY ..........could it be ??

They said there was police tape up. I think if this was big there would be actual police there, not just tape. They would work the area through the night if they thought there was something big, there would be no waiting. JMHO.

woah, what happened--cam switched to a building or something.

OK, mine just switched to another location......... Wonder if they are switching the cameras again?

That's weird now both web cam 1 and 2 have the same picture.

Where is my Anthony madhouse cam? It is gone...grrrr

No, you're not going crazy, and there's nothing wrong with your computer!

CAM 1 IS NOW THE SAME AS CAM 2

Just a glitch in the system somewhere I guess

I agree with you 100%..those live streaming real-time webcams are very common now. Even if Fox doesn't want to do it I don't understand why someone else hasn't by now. :confused:

I told you guys earlier we should have fired the cam dude!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976