Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Dude could have claimed assault, couldn't he?
I believe he could. If he is smart, he'll wait for all that money to come in and they sue (hint, hint) You can't put your hands on anyone.

OK I agree that they could have watched him from elsewhere.. BUT.. that does not give him the right to push or shove anyone.. much less with a hammer in his hand.. and the fact that the hammer wasn't even mentioned really pizzes me off.. almost as much as the media not putting any emphasis
on him throwing the AMERICAN FLAG to the ground during his outburst with the little dude last week. They candy coated that one too !!!

From what I saw, the protesters weren't on his property. They were on the public right of way, and George Anthony has no authority over who stands on the street right of way. Under the law, he could be cited for blocking the sidewalk with that gaudy caution tape.

If anything, the Anthonys--all of them--are melodramatic attention *advertiser censored*. As much as they do protest, they sure do love to come outside and confront people, and ham it up for the cameras.

where did everyone go? someone that was searching today posted on foxorlando blog that he didn't want to give anything away but he thinks something is up at the seach site. police tape up etc etc. he also said it was an 'eventful day' at the search. maybe they found evidence of caylee. Only my opinion. And they want to be able to safely collect it so they are waiting for the water to go down. now there's a darn hurricane coming!!! This darn business is so slow in coming and it isn't anyone's fault!

...Cept Casey's and Cindy's and George's...

Sorry to ask this .. just got home and been offline for 24 hours or so..can someone post the webcame links again? TIA. Off to read and catch up...

Oops just saw them..didn't a minute go. NEVERMIND!!

url]

Web Cam 2 - what is this?

Can someone call the fox station and ask why they took the web cam off the anthony house? perhaps because LE requested it? but why? we aren't there bothering anyone. They have some stale picture from last week of the jail house. not even a current picture.
Makes you wonder if something is going to be happening and they don't want the camera on the house.

OK I agree that they could have watched him from elsewhere.. BUT.. that does not give him the right to push or shove anyone.. much less with a hammer in his hand.. and the fact that the hammer wasn't even mentioned really pizzes me off.. almost as much as the media not putting any emphasis
on him throwing the AMERICAN FLAG to the ground during his outburst with the little dude last week. They candy coated that one too !!!

You are SO RIGHT about his outburst with Little Dude. And LD was NOT on George's property (which LE has confirmed and said the protestors could stay on the sidewalk, the grass near the road but NOT on the street. Little Dude was within his rights. G.A. has no business putting caution tape on that part of the grass or stakes, or anything. It is NOT HIS PROPERTY. Do ya heah me, Georgie Porgie? :furious:

I think I am going to go take a bath... that should make something happen :p

see i knew that would happen i decide to go take a bath ... after way too long and the cam comes back heheh

Oh picture of house is back on! protestors there.

I see protesters in front of the house on cam1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member