Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the minute any action at all happens, that camera freezes. I never knew cameras could see!

I have a problem with some of these protesters who carry signs like "baby killer," etc. Right or wrong, we live in a country where we are considered and protected by law which says we are "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law."

No one in the Anthony family has even been charged with killing Caylee. Maybe one of them did, but to try and convict them in a court of public opinion is wrong! If that were permitted by llaw, we'd all have a lot to fear!

I'm not saying I do or do not think Casey or any of the other family members did or did not kill Caylee. I really have no idea! All I do know is that (as of this moment) none have been charged, much less convicted!

While many cite the First Amendment as justification for the protesting that has been going on around the Anthony home, the "right to peaceful assembly" really has more to do with allowing U.S. citizens the freedom to protest against our own government:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Maybe loosely defining "right to peaceful assembly" might defend the protesters, but the Anthony's and their neighbors have civil rights also, and one of those rights is the right to "quite enjoyment" of their property.

With protesters carrying inflammatory signs that say "baby killer," etc., I do not believe anyone that lives in that neighborhood is able to exercise their right to "quite enjoyment."

I think a quiet, non-inflammatory gathering is okay. Holding signs asking Casey, CA, GA, LA, etc. to please provide the "truth," the necessary information to find Caylee, is okay.

But I think the "angry mob" mentality that seems to exist in the protest is wrong and very harmful to everyone!

hi all, how long has this been stuck? I just signed on

I heard Tim from TES say that anyone working on his search that are discussing Cindy, or Casey will get kicked off the search because they are not concentrating when they were searching and would miss something. (I am sure he meant, while they were suppose to be actually searching). I don't think most of these protesters would be able to handle that. If they want to prove them wrong they should go search, but they would rather bring their children, put them in danger, and yell.

I'm local and watching local Fox news now. Story about the guy carrying his mother's antique doll around. I cannot believe that people go up to the door and knock.

I'm local and watching local Fox news now. .

We need to send you over there to wake up the webcam guy- i think he fell asleep

Hello everyone! Just got off work from my weekend job, ate leftover pizza cold from the fridge, walked the dogs, and here I am. I think I have enough clean underwear to get me through the week, if not, I'll run over to Wallyworld and buy some new (quicker than doing laundry) What's up? Looks like nothing.

We need to send you over there to wake up the webcam guy- i think he fell asleep

I guess I could go over and give the camera a gentle "thwack" to get it started again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico