Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by princess
Nope..but if searchers do show up to protest they should all have the same signs..

"I searched for Caylee today, what did the Anthony Family do?"

And face all the new channels with them...talk about making a point..

That's a great idea !!!

I wish I had money!!

I'd make shirts for the searchers and signs, pay for a protest permit and bus poeple in from all over...

someone is walking in on the right still froze

Oh my gosh i leave to clean and were on another thread 13 pages in man u guy move fast but on a good note i got my house clean just finishing up laundry and dinner...woohooo

9-6-20086-43-35PM.png

Well that was pointless...considering the same pic is still up there!!!

Just woke up from a nap. Does anyone have a quick recap of what all the cars are doing at the house and who they belong to?

wonder if that person getting into the car (was it george? or is that the lawyers car?) wonder if they left. camera stuck again.

Why does the camera get stuck every time there is something going on? Is it accidental or intentional?

Hey...maybe they're switching the feed whenever something happens....thus enabling them to send live feed to the studio...and rendering the webcam inoperable?

Just woke up from a nap. Does anyone have a quick recap of what all the cars are doing at the house and who they belong to?

you dare to take a nap? LOLOL
We don't know who the truck belongs to
Lee's mustang
G&A's suv

Yea I think that black SUV must have been that NaJame atty guy - ya know the one who is a renowned criminal defense attorney who is trying to break in to a new area of law - media represntation - you know - the one the GP's hired for media PR purposes.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members