Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped
"Now... how do we get those people to take their kids home and feed them tacos? "

Get one of those things they have at baseball games and hockey games that drops coupons ... put some taco bell or mc'ds coupons ... that should get them going.

Cats are weird creatures. I have a cat that when she is in heat, she will steal any and every straw in our house, a can left on your desk, one in the garbage, rigth out of where i keep the straws, and carry this straw around crying with that heat sound. I have no idea why she does this.

LOL!! They all seem to have their own little weird quirks - gotta love 'em!!!

Mine was nearly $200 and then the little brat was scared of the rake and I had to take it out, so I don't even much of an advantage out of the deal!

I'm glad to know its not just my cats who swarm around the litterbox while I'm cleaning it!!! I guess they get bragging rights for being the first one to stink it up again!! Brats!! But I love them - I'm a sucker! :)

I love them 99% of the time, the other 1%, I curse every cat's existence. LOL.

OK... forget what I just said... I am back to getting the white box red x thing again...
I give up!
You guys let me know if anything happens
UGGGGGG

Dear Fox,

Can you call him in to work tonight???

FriedRedShirtGuy.png
[/IMG]

when i was 7 years old i had a pet turtle that got lost
it was a turtle that i caught and since i caught him he was mine...so i figured:cool:

he escaped out of the wading pool..i figured he got "lost" or was "stolen"
by the neighborhood punks that were always causing trouble ( we all know the type ) :furious:

so i proceeded to make posters that said a turtle was missing in the neighborhood.. i made them within 10 minutes of him being LOST

i put signs up on telephone poles and went door to door -

amazing a 7 year old searching for a missing turtle :crazy:

and then we have 22 year old never REPORTING her own daughter missing
cause the fact remains that she never reported her missing until forced to by the grandmother -- and even then reluctantly do the reporting

i dont need to know anymore than the waiting of 30 plus days..to NOT do anything
thats all i needed and thats all i need to know that the HIPPO is screaming
at the top of his lungs..

can the protesters.....order some pizza?

they need their strength - or is that a situation that HITS a nerve with the A family...:D

Oh, so do you think she is innocent and her baby packed up and ran away, or did the babysitter kill her, who's body was in the trunk?

To each their own.

Did anybody get a gander at the latest poll on this site about if she is guilty (forget exact wording)? Think it was 80-something percent guilty. How many people are on this site?

She hasn't even been charged with murder so calling her a baby killer is totally immature.

God, I HATE that word. I notice it more and more every day out of even my family.

Suddenly you and I are on the same wavelength!! I cringe every time I hear that word now and have told my fiance that he is banned from saying it (though he doesn't know why - lol)! That and "uh-huh", ARRGGGHHH!!!!!

No offense intended towards you doortonowhere!! :blowkiss:

Is anybody hoping the LE shows up tonight, oh I don't know to REARREST her butt?

OH yes I do, but wonder if we could call LE and ask them to do it while we are still awake and watching instead of like they did last night at 2:45 am to search grandaddy's car LMAO

Hey guys... Does anyone know if Geraldo At Large is on tonight? With no Nancy G or Greta I'm sorta lost! lol

when i was 7 years old i had a pet turtle that got lost
it was a turtle that i caught and since i caught him he was mine...so i figured:cool:

he escaped out of the wading pool..i figured he got "lost" or was "stolen"
by the neighborhood punks that were always causing trouble ( we all know the type ) :furious:

so i proceeded to make posters that said a turtle was missing in the neighborhood.. i made them within 10 minutes of him being LOST

i put signs up on telephone poles and went door to door -

amazing a 7 year old searching for a missing turtle :crazy:

and then we have 22 year old never REPORTING her own daughter missing
cause the fact remains that she never reported her missing until forced to by the grandmother -- and even then reluctantly do the reporting

i dont need to know anymore than the waiting of 30 plus days..to NOT do anything
thats all i needed and thats all i need to know that the HIPPO is screaming
at the top of his lungs..

can the protesters.....order some pizza?

they need their strength - or is that a situation that HITS a nerve with the A family...:D

Awww....I just got a mental image of that story and it brought tears to my eyes! I knew I loved you for a reason other than your awesome quick wit robotdog!!! :blowkiss:

Problem with that is, you have to empty the closed plastic container, right?
Yeap, but not a problem. You immediately replace it with one of the 12 included, and just go dump it, where you normally do. You never touch it. Since everything is covered with clumping litter, it does not dirty the container. I hose it off, let it dry, outside. A lot easier than mucking out a stall.
Now any other questions, I will be glad to answer, just pm me so we don't bug the nonkitty people. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member