Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love him too... His new song is my profile song on MySpace. (yes, I know I'm old to have a MySpace. I use it to spy on my kids!)

You old?? You are a spring chicken! Ya know, girlfirend, you just have spying in your blood!!! LOL

Cops maybe asked the guy to remove the doll out of respect

Why does the guy in the maroon shirt pick the doll up and walk around with it periodically, I wonder. Too strange.

He's a guy and doesn't realize the dolly is perfectly old enough to burp on her own!

hubby here is still po'd about hot dogs last nite
tried to tell him I had vital work here to do.

That's the thing the "others" don't seem to understand... but here, we understand each other.

oh ok I thought the maroon shirt guy was holding a camera but it's chucky -weird

Cops maybe asked the guy to remove the doll out of respect
yeah, we wouldn't want to hurt poor widdle Casey's feelings now, would we? Wouldn't want to scare her, or make her feel badly about herself.:mad::mad:

hubby here is still po'd about hot dogs last nite
tried to tell him I had vital work here to do.

My husbands stillmad about having a Costco pizza...

He asked for "real" food tonight...

oh ok, lol, my screen keeps going blank anyway

if you put your mouse over the blank screen & right click - then click 'show picture - it should pop back up for you. give it a try

Hi guys! Joining the peeping party...that doll was verrrrry creepy. What were they hoping would happen? Casey would be inspired to tell the truth? COME ON.

O/T, TraceyLeigh, I lived in Enterprise for a short time...LOL

alright. i'm outta here to go run a couple of errands at the store. y'all hold down the fort and send a banner plane over my area if anything important happens lol see ya in a bit!

Hi guys! Joining the peeping party...that doll was verrrrry creepy. What were they hoping would happen? Casey would be inspired to tell the truth? COME ON.

O/T, TraceyLeigh, I lived in Enterprise for a short time...LOL

Well hello! Welcome the the party! LOL

My husband just made a popeye's run. he got tired of asking me and me saying just a minute hours ago

I wish the protesters would go search instead. Their time would be better spent, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro