Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta go rest my eyes and brain for a bit, have a splitting headache, but I'll be back to see what happens later tonight:wave:

I don't think the taxpayers should be having to provide security for KC. The Anthony's knew when they bonded her out that security was gonna be a problem. That should have been discussed that they need to provide private security instead of law inforcement wasting their resources on this. Now I know why KC thinks it all about her, because even the face of a possible murder charge it seems like everyone bows down to her and her family.

well evidential George found out that is not his property.

Did we ever decide who the lady was, did she come from inside the house?

can anyone read those signs

Nope..but if searchers do show up to protest they should all have the same signs..

"I searched for Caylee today, what did the Anthony Family do?"

And face all the new channels with them...talk about making a point..

I do wish these people would go and help search and not give them any kind of audience (except keep the webcam for us...lol) That is the best way to protest this...find little Caylee and make her mother pay for what she has done.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Nope..but if searchers do show up to protest they should all have the same signs..

I don't think the taxpayers should be having to provide security for KC. The Anthony's knew when they bonded her out that security was gonna be a problem. That should have been discussed that they need to provide private security instead of law inforcement wasting their resources on this. Now I know why KC thinks it all about her, because even the face of a possible murder charge it seems like everyone bows down to her and her family.
I agree Orange Cty should NOT be footing the bill for security.

I do wish these people would go and help search and not give them any kind of audience (except keep the webcam for us...lol) That is the best way to protest this...find little Caylee and make her mother pay for what she has done.
Most of them don't look old enough, you have to be 18.

That's a great idea !!!

:furious: Good point the Anthonys would have to reply " We had to stay home and babysit the suspect"

jeez, you'd think with all the technology they have these days they could figure out to get a webcam to run or operate a consistently.

maybe they should borrow one from a *advertiser censored* site, they always work and with little delay, if any. so i've heard. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf