Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, they need to leave the home.........they all need to "get of thier A$$'s and look for their Grandaughter"!!!

also if I was the manager of a security company and they called me, I'd tell them our crew was out at their neighbors house putting in a system in the tree because somebody shook the last one down!

Good morning fellow peepers .

Haven't read through all the post since last night but wanted to add a few things . First I am a mother of 6 and I have a grandson . If this were me or my family I would also still love and support my daughter/son but not at the cost of my grandchild .

In this situation my grandson would come first and foremost , I would stop at nothing to get to the truth. Even if that meant getting arrested and going to jail myself , I think I would have beat the truth out of them at this point . Honestly I don't think many parent / grandparents wouldn't do the same .

The Anthony's seem to be cut from a different mold , there's a reason they have lawyered up and it's not for PR purposes. It sickens me to no end that they are profiting of the disappearance / death of a child , their own granddaughter . It's disgusting and unthinkable that they have done nothing to help find Caylee , but rather hinder and obstruct justice . Why they have not been charged with such is beyond me .

Let's pray that today TES will find Caylee

In my opinion, they need to leave the home.........they all need to "get of thier A$$'s and look for their Grandaughter"!!!

also if I was the manager of a security company and they called me, I'd tell them our crew was out at their neighbors house putting in a system in the tree because somebody shook the last one down!

Or maybe the security company could say they were all out of systems as the neighbors had all gotten one because they heard a murderer was in the neighborhood.

They are indeed cut from a different mold. I think we have all had or can relate to someone who has lost a loved one or a valued pet and have walked through out home and everything we see or touch reminds us of our loss. The pain and complete shock of it makes us numb. How can they continue as they do when that child was such a part of their lives. Her smile must haunt them constantly.

I know people are ticked off about the security cameras that the Anthony's installed.
However, looking at it from a different angle....that might not be a bad idea. If something happens to anyone in that house, we may never find the truth or Caylee.
Look what happened with the Duckett case after Melinda (mom) commited suicide.

Also, people are ticked the Anthony's are not out searching. Again, from a different angle...if Casey were out searching, I'd be willing to bet she would be attacked, if not killed, by someone. I'm sure Baez isn't going to let his client be put in harms way.

Just trying to see things from all angles folks.

I know people are ticked off about the security cameras that the Anthony's installed.
However, looking at it from a different angle....that might not be a bad idea. If something happens to anyone in that house, we may never find the truth or Caylee.
Look what happened with the Duckett case after Melinda (mom) committed suicide.

Also, people are ticked the Anthony's are not out searching. Again, from a different angle...if Casey were out searching, I'd be willing to bet she would be attacked, if not killed, by someone. I'm sure Baez isn't going to let his client be put in harms way.

Respect that you are trying to see it from all sides.

That said, if any of the Anthony's had searched at the outset, I am sure they would have been safe and had more assistance. But they just talked, and spun and dithered.

I think many of the searchers with TES would eye-ball them curiously, but I still believe they'd like to see either of those GP's out there, and they would not be harmed. It makes NO sense for GP's not to search at all - unless they already know the truth - and don't want Caylee's body found.

I'd like to see the camera come back on and see them exiting the house - on their way to join TES.

Respect that you are trying to see it from all sides.

That said, if any of the Anthony's had searched at the outset, I am sure they would have been safe and had more assistance. But they just talked, and spun and dithered.

I think many of the searchers with TES would eye-ball them curiously, but I still believe they'd like to see either of those GP's out there, and they would not be harmed. It makes NO sense for GP's not to search at all - unless they already know the truth - and don't want Caylee's body found.

I'd like to see the camera come back on and see them exiting the house - on their way to join TES.

Seeing the camera come back on is a possibility. Seeing them go outside and help TES isn't which is really sad

Good Morning All,

This link was posted in the daily happenings thread for today it talks about the protesters at the Anthony's.

http://www.local6.com/news/17412640/detail.html
the behaviour of the protesters and the anthonys is just pathetic .. these protesters need to GO HOME and take care of thier own children ..i dont know what they think they are gonna prove the anthonys arnt going to crack . and frankly i think its awful because its being allowed at all these people should be ticketed for bothering the anthonys neighbors and the others that live in that neigborhood who did nothing to ask for this ,.

and with all of them in the house together it could be more dangerous inside rather than outside if something doesn't give soon. It has to be like a pressure cooker inside

My son lives in Kissimmee , about a month or so their cat disappeared . This was a cat they rescued from a shelter a few years ago . He took off work for several days , spent his rent money to buy ink & paper to print out flyers . Went door to door , visited every shelter with in 10 miles , searched ditches , fields and bushes .

He's 27 and not an overly emotional type of guy but he would call me crying over this cat , he almost lost his job because he was having a hard time functioning .

Then you see this family with a missing 2 year old do ABSOLUTLY NOTHING
and no emotion . WTF is wrong with these people ???? I just don't get it .

My son lives in Kissimmee , about a month or so their cat disappeared . This was a cat they rescued from a shelter a few years ago . He took off work for several days , spent his rent money to buy ink & paper to print out flyers . Went door to door , visited every shelter with in 10 miles , searched ditches , fields and bushes .

He's 27 and not an overly emotional type of guy but he would call me crying over this cat , he almost lost his job because he was having a hard time functioning .

It is pretty obviously they dont want her found. They really aren't searching for her dead or alive

Look what happened with the Duckett case after Melinda (mom) commited suicide.

You make some good points.

Other points:
Most people remember that John found Jon Benet Ramsey, and that by handling her body it put evidence found on her in question. No matter how you feel about that case, that did affect perception. So I can understand why they aren't searching. But if it is true that they refused to give TES an item of Caylee's for the dogs to scent on, then that is something else.

The security cameras do serve another purpose too. The Anthonys seem to be good at providing their own version of things that happen. So if an issue comes up where there is a situation at the home, say between a protester and an Anthony, the Anthony cameras will provide a more dispassionate witness.

The security cameras do serve another purpose too. The Anthonys seem to be good at providing their own version of things that happen. So if an issue comes up where there is a situation at the home, say between a protester and an Anthony, the Anthony cameras will provide a more dispassionate witness.

That is a valid point. This case needs more neutral witnesses.

i think they arnt going anywhere because whenever they do theres a mess of media and mabey jb is telling them to stay away from the media not sure though .. and about searching if it were me id be crushed if i found my dead grandbaby . that is just something i couldnt do .but id be at the search center waiting to see if anything developed .. i will admit im cunfuzzled about these anthonys

I have one thought I want to share. I don't want any of the anthoney's out looking for Caylee. If they were I would be worried they might deliberately destroy or plant something. We need to be able to trust the people searching.

I think that after the family came up and knocked on the door and such along with the public sentiment, LP and his security leaving, a pissed off local LE, I would be installing a security system too.

I have one thought I want to share. I don't want any of the anthoney's out looking for Caylee. If they were I would be worried they might deliberately destroy or plant something. We need to be able to trust the people searching.
excellent point ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member