Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, me too......I would have tied her up and yanked her fingernails out one by one till she told me the truth......and I love both my daughters a whole lot.

But I have a 2 year old granddaughter that I may even love a bit more!

Apparently with TV show or book rights money??? Must be what they used to bail her out???

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Man they sure are living large these days at Caylee's expense. Protect the daughter that did something with your grand daughter. Sickening.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Man they sure are living large these days at Caylee's expense. Protect the daughter that did something with your grand daughter. Sickening.
I am not sure that they are living that large. NG had a copy of the contract with the bond company(one or both), and the Anthony put up a promissory note for the bond money of 50,020. Which means they put up something worth that much, that if they do not pay(which they have not yet) back money plus interest, whatever they put up, will be forfeit to the bond companies. If they had the cash, I am sure they would have put up the cash.
They have to pay this money, no matter what now. It is gone and lost to them. If Casey disappears, and the bond companies cannot find her, then they will be on the hook for the 1/2 million, not the Anthony's. The 50,000 is their fee.

(I am now considering becoming a bail bondsman. They make alot of money.)

I am not sure that they are living that large. NG had a copy of the contract with the bond company(one or both), and the Anthony put up a promissory note for the bond money of 50,020. Which means they put up something worth that much, that if they do not pay(which they have not yet) back money plus interest, whatever they put up, will be forfeit to the bond companies. If they had the cash, I am sure they would have put up the cash.
They have to pay this money, no matter what now. It is gone and lost to them. If Casey disappears, and the bond companies cannot find her, then they will be on the hook for the 1/2 million, not the Anthony's. The 50,000 is their fee.

My understanding of the bond is that they would have had to put up $50,000 (maybe a promisory note that money is coming in soon??) but they would have had to have owned collateral to back up the rest. Not entirely sure though.

Sorry I was being a smarty pants. It still just makes me sick that they installed cameras to protect (or at least it seems that way) Casey and themselves, but who protected Caylee? I'm just frustrated I guess with the "A" family in general.

And Boogie, LP doesn't have his security people inside anymore does he? I thought he pulled out entirely. So who is the security person now that is with her 24/7?

OMG, me too......I would have tied her up and yanked her fingernails out one by one till she told me the truth......and I love both my daughters a whole lot.

I am not a violent person and I don't even know how to fight, but I would have beat Casey everyday, all day until she told me where my granddaughter was. I would take little breaks between beat downs for snacks and beverages.

Sorry I was being a smarty pants. It still just makes me sick that they installed cameras to protect (or at least it seems that way) Casey and themselves, but who protected Caylee? I'm just frustrated I guess with the "A" family in general.

No, you weren't being a smarty pants......you may be entirely right......we should research bail bonding I guess. I just don't think a bail company would ever put themselves in a position to lose money.

And Boogie, LP doesn't have his security people inside anymore does he? I thought he pulled out entirely. So who is the security person now that is with her 24/7?

Hmmmm.......I hadn't heard of any security person there with her.

Wasn't that one of the conditions of her bond? I know it was a condition the 1st time she got out and I just figured that it was the same this time too. Some one has to be with her at all times. LP did have someone in the house before, but now I wonder who it is, as GA and CA leave from time to time.

Wasn't that one of the conditions of her bond? I know it was a condition the 1st time she got out and I just figured that it was the same this time too. Some one has to be with her at all times. LP did have someone in the house before, but now I wonder who it is, as GA and CA leave from time to time.

Maybe they only leave one at a time??

I think the security person being with her 24/7 was a condition that LP and TP made before they would agree to post the bond. Whether that is a condition now would be up to the current bond company.

http://www.local6.com/news/17412640/detail.html

When Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy, stepped outside of the house Saturday, a man yelled, "You are going to burn in hell, Cindy" and others insulted her.

Saturday night there were about 100 people standing outside the home watching her.

lol nice

Thanks for clearing that up Mysteri. I have been wondering about that.

prob. when we get to see the cam up they will have a very tall privacy fence

It just reminds me of that scene in Night of the Living Dead, where all the zombies are walking around surrounding the house. If I was in there I would be freaking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member