Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so then maybe she will actually have to spend her home confinement at home. JMO

I emailed them yesterday and asked if we could have a real time live web cam instead of one that refreshes still pictures....of course no answer LOL I bet they get TONS of emails from us WSers LOL

I'm one of the few people that prefer the refresh camera because I can't stream at work but can watch the refreshes.

nci8ox.jpg

They should be standing on the side walk and holding their signs facing the traffic if they really want to make the news..I mean a statement

I don't think it will be long before LE shows up and instructs them to get on Public Property, that lot is Private Parking.

ETA: Someone will have to report them for LE to show I would think????

I don't think it will be long before LE shows up and instructs them to get on Public Property, that lot is Private Parking.

I've seen LE go by twice in the last five minutes, with everyone over there, and they didn't do anything.

I'll bet that crowd gets booted from there before long. I would think the ordinances for this sort of thing are different for a business parking lot as opposed to a residential (sidewalk) area.

then I expect we will get stuck on a frame until this camera gets moved back. :(

howdy! I have a ? for y'all! is yur house cam stuck on last night? Im having serious problems getting a link to the cam at the house! TIA!!

I suppose we will get some idea of clients this way, if we see folks coming and going. If not, makes ya wonder. I was thinking he's prob'ly not meeting with her the whole time, I was guessing he had a meeting room of sorts he let her hang in to be away from her house. jmo.

I am curious to see if clients are coming and going from his office though.

I don't think the terms of her house arrest are that she gets to "hang out at Jose's office." I believe it says she can meet with her attorney. I wonder if we could complain that this is a violation of the terms of her house arrest. She just keeps getting more and more privileges. You have eto wonder if Orange County is so generous with anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya