Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they're going to lay plastic and then decorator rock in there since everyone keeps tramping there???

I'm trying to figure out if the person on the left is a gal, or a guy with long hair :confused:

..am I seeing a huge privacy fence there??? My eyes are not what they once were....anyone else see that?

I can't figure out why FOX froze that frame, they've already gotten their story :sheesh:

anyone know what the sign that the people with the dog says?

They just showed on Local 6 that the rolling billboard is back! They pulled it up on the street in front of where that woman and her dog were. Now the woman and dog are set up on the other side. Take that, Cindy!

Why is that cam stuck all this time??? Is there anything new going on? All I see is the woman and her dog for the last half hour.

Why is that cam stuck all this time??? Is there anything new going on? All I see is the woman and her dog for the last half hour.
Been on that frame since 2:19 PM, I grabbed it the minute it went up!

Does Fox know their camera is not working or do they know and just don't care?
I'm guessing they don't care :snooty: since they've had so much activity going on there today and they're using all the footage for their dang news cast videos.

Looks like they are trying to block the media and the people with the trailer again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser