Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOW this is a GREAT idea. Public place. Very nice way to remember Caylee. This could be something that we (as in WS ) could get behind. You could also put a sign up with the names of other missing children we want to remember. This way their names get out in the open.

Having said all this, someone else would have to do it all. I am in Utah and I am slammed all weekend.

I really like this idea too, I am all the way in NH but if you organize this please PM me an address where I can send a stuffed animal to I would love to be a part of this!

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Padilla: 'Hey, It's Time To Go'
9:10 a.m., Friday: Bounty hunter Doug Padilla said this morning he plans to take Casey Anthony back to jail on Saturday. We will post the whole video in a few minutes, but basically Padilla said he just plans to knock on the door and say, "It's time to go." If she resists, he'll call deputies. Padilla again said he fears for the lives of Casey and oters around her. -- WESH.com web staff

9:10 a.m., Friday: Bounty hunter Doug Padilla said this morning he plans to take Casey Anthony back to jail on Saturday. We will post the whole video in a few minutes, but basically Padilla said he just plans to knock on the door and say, "It's time to go." If she resists, he'll call deputies. Padilla again said he fears for the lives of Casey and oters around her. -- WESH.com web staff

Oh my!! Will her caseworker be in on this or will her bracelet start going off when she gets in the car??

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Is the cam freezing for anyone else?
a few times it went blank...
also like somebody else says, yesterday there was a GHOST a guy on a bike and akid rode by ?It went too fast for me to really make out...
but so far no Anthony's..:(

I really wish she would open up and stop clamming up..

I'm not clear as to why it's not today?? Paperwork??

I really like this idea too, I am all the way in NH but if you organize this please PM me an address where I can send a stuffed animal to I would love to be a part of this!

Do you think we could contact WESH and other local news to ask for help?

Didn't I read somewhere that Caylee loved butterflies? If so, what about putting the sticks that have butterflies on them all over? Maybe every stuffed animal given away a butterfly is put in it's place?

fox 35 has arrived... hope they move the camera equipment :)

fox 35 has arrived... hope they move the camera equipment :)

or they're leaving ...

829200870705amgc5.png

Didn't I read somewhere that Caylee loved butterflies? If so, what about putting the sticks that have butterflies on them all over? Maybe every stuffed animal given away a butterfly is put in it's place?
Great idea.:blowkiss:

they always come too early when you forget, and too late when you want to pull the can in (we have those huge city ones, recycle fri blue, garbage mon black)

Whoa - lots of activitiy. Cindy was in the garage, I think, fiddling in the trunk of a car & then an SUV drove in the garage as well. Those NO TRESPASSING signs are little - I thought they'd be bigger.

I'm guessing someone left to go monitor the news conference?

There was one woman who didn't even look like a reporter - something about her very unprofessional. Seemed more like a random interested party.

The butterflies are a sweet idea, I myself love them have 2 tatoos :) I am wondering of the local town hall could help give guidelines on where we would and would not be allowed to do this??

Should we have a new thread just for discussing the tribute to Caylee??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234