Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, New to the forum,,,,,,as of yesterday,,I have been watching the cam too.

Went to the website and saw this event is tonight and where George said him, Lee, and Cindy would be attending. Wonder if they still plan too?
Hmmmm wrestling event?????? Not the kind of benefit I would throw for a missing child. I know they didn't choose it.

If you have any information on the whereabouts or well-being of Caylee Marie Anthony since June 16, 2008 please notify the authorities by using the phone numbers below:

Orange County Missing Persons Unit
407-254-7000
407-836-HELP (4357)

Detective Yuri Melich
office 407.254.7000 (ext. 70633)

Crimeline: 1-800-423-TIPS (8477)

If you cannot get through at the numbers above or are not contacted for a follow up within 48 hours please contact Caylee's family at the phone number below:

Anthony Family Residence: 407-275-4909

Special Benefits:

Kid Finders Network Benefit: South Lake Extreme Pro Wrestling and Benchwarmers Sports Bar presents Stars from R.W.A. O.W.A. and S.A.W. For an unforgettable night including a World Title Match, Ladies Match all in the ring. There will be a D.J. Playing all your favorites

Join us on August 29 at Benchwarmers Sports Bar located at 14195 W. Col Dr. Winter Garden, Fl. 34787

Click here for Wrestling Flyer

A Day For Kids: We are also attending a special event on Aug. 23 & 24, 2008 at the West Palm Florida Fairgrounds entitled : A Day For Kids...

Cindy, Lee and I will be in attendance at these events to help bring awareness to missing children. ( WE are also going to be bringing the large mobile billboard to these two events, that has been supplied by Kid Finders Network. )

yes Sleuthster Cindy was driving ... George moved the boxes into the garage so earlier someone either dropped off flyers or more t-shirts ...

with that I'm out for a while ... need to run to the market for some broth for my sick rugrat ... hope to see some good screencaps when I get back <hint hint>

yes Sleuthster Cindy was driving ... George moved the boxes into the garage so earlier someone either dropped off flyers or more t-shirts ...

with that I'm out for a while ... need to run to the market for some broth for my sick rugrat ... hope to see some good screencaps when I get back <hint hint>

We'll call the news station and ask them to keep the excitement to a minimum while your gone.

Hello, New to the forum,,,,,,as of yesterday,,I have been watching the cam too.

Went to the website and saw this event is tonight and where George said him, Lee, and Cindy would be attending. Wonder if they still plan too?
Hmmmm wrestling event?????? Not the kind of benefit I would throw for a missing child. I know they didn't choose it.

If you have any information on the whereabouts or well-being of Caylee Marie Anthony since June 16, 2008 please notify the authorities by using the phone numbers below:

Orange County Missing Persons Unit
407-254-7000
407-836-HELP (4357)

Detective Yuri Melich
office 407.254.7000 (ext. 70633)

Crimeline: 1-800-423-TIPS (8477)

If you cannot get through at the numbers above or are not contacted for a follow up within 48 hours please contact Caylee's family at the phone number below:

Anthony Family Residence: 407-275-4909

Special Benefits:

Kid Finders Network Benefit: South Lake Extreme Pro Wrestling and Benchwarmers Sports Bar presents Stars from R.W.A. O.W.A. and S.A.W. For an unforgettable night including a World Title Match, Ladies Match all in the ring. There will be a D.J. Playing all your favorites

Join us on August 29 at Benchwarmers Sports Bar located at 14195 W. Col Dr. Winter Garden, Fl. 34787

Click here for Wrestling Flyer

A Day For Kids: We are also attending a special event on Aug. 23 & 24, 2008 at the West Palm Florida Fairgrounds entitled : A Day For Kids...

Cindy, Lee and I will be in attendance at these events to help bring awareness to missing children. ( WE are also going to be bringing the large mobile billboard to these two events, that has been supplied by Kid Finders Network. )

Hmmm.. Then I guess that would leave Casey will have the house to herself... maybe she will spend her time baking some more brownies!:rolleyes:

2808511189_717bbf4a51_o.gif

definitely LE

is there something wrong with me for sitting with laptop watching a screen refresh every 10 sec?

someone i think George looks like he is using the phone maybe to call the cops

something going on man in jeans and white shirt with who I think is George where did everyone go

I think George is the one in the shorts. The guy in the jeans looks African American to me?

who's this guy who is trying to calm george down?
2808578347_9cc9f1b071_o.gif

Something is going on. Cindy isn't getting out of the SUV. Who is the guy with George by the SUV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemGemma01