Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
george back In the car?
2809467760_e739d28235_o.gif

Of course didn't you hear she is having to spend all her time at his office cause of all te "tension" at the house.. can't have poor Casey stressed you know.

I did hear that. Maybe they are on their way to pick her up. Doesn't she have until 4pm?

Wow, whoever that guy was that was talking to George had some really ballsy body language. It looked like he wouldn't let George leave. He stood really close while they were talking sort of preventing him from getting in the car. Then when George managed to squirm his way into the car, the guy put his hand on the car door and leaned on the car so that George couldn't shut the door.
Weird.

Well now we know the GP's aren't raciest like CA said since they had that suuuper long conversation with that black guy. I wonder what they were talking about.

who thinks they are not going to be staying in Florida or at least Orlando after all this is said and done??

It's a nice change; not looking at the garage door.

who thinks they are not going to be staying in Florida or at least Orlando after all this is said and done??

IMO, the Anthony's dont strike me as caring what anyone thinks. Now the neighbors on the other hand may wish them gone from the neighborhood. :waitasec:

Good point Robinsnest, I keep trying to apply logic to this group, guess I shouldn't be doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostKitty311