Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh....I think I see what's going on.

Padilla (or someone) has hired more "security" to videotape the property line, so that the Anthonys can charge anyone who "threatens" them by coming on their property with trespassing.

webcam2co2.jpg

webcam3mz9.jpg

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Casselberry Citizens Camp Out At Anthony House; George's Temper Flares 3:05 p.m. Friday: Tempers flared at the Anthony house when two Casselberry citizens set up lawn chairs, an umbrella and a tripod onthe grass between the street and the house. When asked what they were doing, the men said they wanted to get video of Casey for themselves. George emerged from the garage and told them to get off his property. When they refused, he knocked over their tripod, threw their umbrella across the lawn. He started to grab one of the men by their shirt, but a neighbor intervened and calmed him down. George then left in his car.

I don't know, isn't that the same get up that was sitting in front of the cam this morning, sans the umbrella?

Ahhh....I think I see what's going on.

Padilla (or someone) has hired more "security" to videotape the property line, so that the Anthonys can charge anyone who "threatens" them by coming on their property with trespassing.

Oh. That guy in the red shirt is kinda in trouble then, He needs to make sure nhe stays on the sidewalk!!!

The sidewalk to the street is city property, and they can't keep people off that property.

Casselberry Citizens Camp Out At Anthony House; George's Temper Flares 3:05 p.m. Friday: Tempers flared at the Anthony house when two Casselberry citizens set up lawn chairs, an umbrella and a tripod onthe grass between the street and the house. When asked what they were doing, the men said they wanted to get video of Casey for themselves. George emerged from the garage and told them to get off his property. When they refused, he knocked over their tripod, threw their umbrella across the lawn. He started to grab one of the men by their shirt, but a neighbor intervened and calmed him down. George then left in his car.

Dang, we miss so much with that 10 sec refresh

Bwahahaha! Go guys!

George can't keep them off the sidewalk, even if they were right in front of his house...and he can't keep them off the grass on the street side of the sidewalk...all of that is city right of way.

Thank you. I missed the throwing of the umbrella.

The sidewalk to the street is city property, and they can't keep people off that property.

You beet me to it Quick attack that is correct, the Antony's have no say when it comes to the sidewalk!! Sux that I am 6 hours away :(

Ok I go and get a few things done and try to nap an hour after no sleep lately, and come back and find out shes NOT going back to jail? Errrrrrrrr

Hey, Casey said, "I guess I'm a celebrity now."

Well, she's gonna have to get used to the headaches that "celebrities" have to deal with.

Dang, we miss so much with that 10 sec refresh

I think sometimes it's longer than 10 seconds and it's showing the same picture over and over. Earlier this morning, there were 6 people in the frame for about 50 seconds (not moving) and the next pic they were totally gone!

You beet me to it Quick attack that is correct, the Antony's have no say when it comes to the sidewalk!! Sux that I am 6 hours away :(

Even in the driveway, as long as they stay parallel with the sidewalk and don't step over property lines, and don't obstruct the Anthonys coming and going, they can legally be there.

I HOPE someone got the video of Geo throwing the umbrella. What a doofus.

These guys are probably just trying to get their 5 min of fame on tv.

LOL This morning there were a couple of people on here talking about doing exactly what they are...except I think Poco mentioned something about a refridgerator! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member