Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Tricia makes some valid points. The Anthonys are so desperate these days that I believe they would try to sue - or give problems to those who would would want to honor their grandbaby Caylee. I would also hate to see Tricia have an issue with this - after all its her great forum that brought us all together...

Anyone else have any thoughts?

OMG!!!! LOL they waved!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH I had to step away for one minute and I missed them waving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGG

Anyone capture it? Man and I am the one to email them telling them to wave...... sheesh :(

OK Tricia makes some valid points. The Anthonys are so desperate these days that I believe they would try to sue - or give problems to those who would would want to honor their grandbaby Caylee. I would also hate to see Tricia have an issue with this - after all its her great forum that brought us all together...

I say they go to the park. Even if someone did take them from the park, hopefully, it would be for another child and in that way, she is still in all of our hearts.

Didn't Casey say somewhere in the 400 docs that Caylee loved the swings at Blanchard?

Do they own the sidewalks?
How about a drive by and toss?? lol

No way would I want the Anthony's or anyone to think this was being done as a harrassment....... on my part it would be out of pure love, sympathy and deep sadness.

didn't capture it, but she got right in the camera then made a big old cheesy smile, then stepped back and she and the camera fella waved to us :)

she's a Fox 35 reporter, I'm guessing--as it was her and the camera guy who waved to us.

didn't capture it, but she got right in the camera then made a big old cheesy smile, then stepped back and she and the camera fella waved to us :)

HA - well I am glad that at least all of you got to see them waving - thanks Fox 35!! We should tell them to wave everyday :)

Did a car leave earlier?

Someone mentioned the garage door going up and down.

on the sidewalk thing..no they don't own the sidewalks, everything forward of the sidewalk is city property. That's why Cindy has her sign where it is. BUT, I don't know if the city could say it was littering or some such if they were put city-side.

yes, earlier George's car left.

This lady looks more friendly and fun than the blonde yesterday at sheriffs office.

Again, is there any sort of discussion going on on Topix that anyone knows about?

Not sure about topix.

Couldn't we have it set up at the park and even have a sign that says "Remembering Caylee". Let a kid take a stuffed animal home to keep Caylee spirit with them? Corny?

2807815625_489427efaa.jpg

I messed up the one of them waving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members