DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No alisha ... I don't think so ...

k ... obviously JB is still there ...

this webcam is wayyyyy behind ...

829200880739pmdj6.png

I bet the lighting is driving the Anthonys crazy, not to mention the knowledge that at any given moment there are people all over the place watching in person. The webcam stuff is easy to avoid by staying inside, but it doesn't seem to be very secure around the perimeter of the actual property does it?

I bet the lighting is driving the Anthonys crazy, not to mention the knowledge that at any given moment there are people all over the place watching in person. The webcam stuff is easy to avoid by staying inside, but it doesn't seem to be very secure around the perimeter of the actual property does it?

No it doesn't seem secure at all. Where is LP?

alisha I'm sure LP & co have taken care of securing the perimeter ... it's just not talked about ... ya know ... for security ... but ya know ... the way I see is all the cameras and looky loos will go away ... WHEN CASEY TALKS!

No it doesn't seem secure at all. Where is LP?

Rick is in the house at all times as far as I know. Until there is no bond holding the Padilla's to this case, he is expected to be at the residence at all times.

I'm surprised that LE is allowing this many people to remain outside this house with Casey not there. Since Cindy and George are at best supboened as witnesses to this case, don't they have a right to privacy? I know people don't hold them in high regard trying to defend their daughter, but aren't I right on this?

Don't these lurkers have computers; like us? ;)

oh stacy ... don't EVEN get me started on the fact it's almost midnight in FL and those kids are there with mommy & daddy ... grrrrrrrrr:furious:

holy cow!

fried red shirt dude is STILL there ... talk about a long work day ...

829200882223pmnt6.png

oh stacy ... don't EVEN get me started on the fact it's almost midnight in FL and those kids are there with mommy & daddy ... grrrrrrrrr:furious:

look SoCali!!!!!!! that kids about 4........put him to bed!!!!!

I am starting this thread to express my outrage at the people demonstrating at the Anthony home and the media circus this case has become.:furious:

Our motto is "Innocent until proven guilty." But that MEANS proven guilty by a court of law! NOT an angry mob or a bunch of folks sitting around on their computers trying to stir up the shi*!:furious:

This is mob mentality and in my opinion all who succumb to it, are just sheep!

I am thoroughly disgusted!!!!:furious::mad::furious:

Salem

I think it's a normal reaction to have strong feelings towards the Anthony family. I have my own opinions but I would never show up at their home to protest. It is a circus indeed and a pretty sad one at that!

holy cow!

fried red shirt dude is STILL there ... talk about a long work day ...

LOL...

Really though..what are all those kids doing out so late?

I wonder if it is people from the neighborhood walking around..or strangers..where do they all park the cars the are driving?
I would be a litlte p'd off living around there with all this going on this late at night..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste