Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for you. I don't know if I could stand it. Do you mind if I ask what the general feeling is in the neighborhood about what's going on? I'd hate to see what'll happen on Halloween.

The neighborhood feels sick just like everyone here. It's just more intensified because it's happening right in our neighborhood. I don't live on the same street, I live off of Suburban which is TOO close. I get almost physically sick when I leave the house.

Ok guys, I have to pee and get dressed. I'm going to take my car there. I'm leaving in about 15 min. It will be a gray small compact car. Let me know if you see me, LOL.

Since it all seems to be happening in front of the Motorhome.....maybe they are trying to talk to LP????

You know they do have every right to be there. I know many might think it's wrong, but we normal Americans have constitutional rights as well.

829200844958pmyc9.png

The neighborhood feels sick just like everyone here. It's just more intensified because it's happening right in our neighborhood. I don't live on the same street, I live off of Suburban which is TOO close. I get almost physically sick when I leave the house.

Ok guys, I have to pee and get dressed. I'm going to take my car there. I'm leaving in about 15 min. It will be a gray small compact car. Let me know if you see me, LOL.

:woohoo:Thank You!!!!!!! Wave at us, please??

Ok I am back.. can't stay away. I skimmed through all the posts I missed, thanks for the screenshots!!! I came back in time to see something major happening.. any ideas yet?

Thanks to whoever wrote because the cam is much faster now, when it's working!!

Since it all seems to be happening in front of the Motorhome.....maybe they are trying to talk to LP????
Thanks!

oops...meant to post that for Eastside...but thanks to you as well edieh!

I don't see the purpose of these people being there other to than to become a nuisance, which shows a very immature mentality. They would do a better service to Caylee by saving their energy and go sign up for the search in the morning.

I'm agreeing with you Lookingforthe Truth!

It may have been a reflector like someone said before but it really looked like a white piece of poster board with black writing on it.

Did anyone capture any of the screens with it?

Whoever put the link to this cam up is going to be responsible for a lot of divorces! Even my grown son is making fun of me now. Dang, it's addicting, though. You just can't turn away. When I put my computer down, it's like all those people inside it are taunting me to come back.

They would do a better service to Caylee by saving their energy and go sign up for the search in the morning.

And Casey would be a better service to us in our search if she just confessed where Caylee is!

I think the media & public camped in the front yard is good. Put the pressure on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann