Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for the Anthony's neighbors. Can you imagine living in the middle of that circus right now?

He's a cutie! He should wave to us!!!!!

fried red shirt dude

829200815816pmcp6.png

He needs a rub down of some SPF 50 or higher..poor guys going to to be hurting from that burn..

I am starting this thread to express my outrage at the people demonstrating at the Anthony home and the media circus this case has become.:furious:

Our motto is "Innocent until proven guilty." But that MEANS proven guilty by a court of law! NOT an angry mob or a bunch of folks sitting around on their computers trying to stir up the shi*!:furious:

This is mob mentality and in my opinion all who succumb to it, are just sheep!

I am thoroughly disgusted!!!!:furious::mad::furious:

Salem

This has become a matter of public interest. Here's a woman who won't even tell police truthfully where she last saw her daughter, or come up with verifiable information as to who she left her with. Yet, she's wearing a T-shirt that nags us to help find her daugher. Her mother is blaming police and the media for not looking for her grandchild, telling everyone to 'look for Caylee,' but where are we supposed to look when the childs own mother steadfastly refuses to point in the right direction. We can't start at the Sawgrass because the apartment where Caylee's mom said she left Caylee has been vacant for 6 months. We can't start with ZFG because Casey shockingly has no information about where such a person has ever lived or breathed. If the child's own mom doesn't know anything about her babysitter of years, how the heck is the general public supposed to find her? If Cindy isn't looking because she's too busy pounding no-tresspassing signs into her lawn and belittling reporters, how dare she yell at other people and accuse them of not helping?! Why should we look any harder than she does? If Caylee's mom won't give the police truthful information, how are they supposed to find Caylee? They aren't mindo-readers or psychics. A girl is missing and it terribly frustrating for everyone, except apparently Caylee's mom who is smiling, computing and e-mailing 12 year-ols. That frustration, the feeling that this woman is literally getting away with murder is where this protest comes from. Casey has a right to bail. US citizens have a right to PEACEFULLY protest what they see as grave injustive in a situation where this woman who won't help find her child is free to bake brownies and spend 8 hours a day at her lawyer's. I wouldn't go to a demonstration in front of their house. What's the point? Except, I think these protestors, like Cindy and George are just venting and blowing off steam in the face of Caylee's mom abject refusal to help in finding her little girl. Casey seems to be doing ok in the justice system, but the rest of us, the police, the public who do care and want justice, and particularly Caylee...not so much. Right now I feel like the only one the justice system is working for is a woman who may very well have killed her child. I think a lot of people are feeling that right now and that makes people frustrated and angry.

We waited all day for action and now we want them to leave!!!!

Kiddies all tucked in....I am still laughing at the little dude shot!

It was perfect....the way his hand was pointing at the sign and the way he was bending forward like he was telling the story!

I am thinking if making it my screen saver! Maybe my Xmas card!

Kiddies all tucked in....I am still laughing at the little dude shot!

It was perfect....the way his hand was pointing at the sign and the way he was bending forward like he was telling the story!

lol ... I tell ya it was sooooo boring this afternoon .. we had to entertain ourselves somehow ... even to the point of finding pictures in the clouds lol

alisha I'm sure LP & co have taken care of securing the perimeter ... it's just not talked about ... ya know ... for security ... but ya know ... the way I see is all the cameras and looky loos will go away ... WHEN CASEY TALKS!

Very true.

Though in MY ideal world, everyone will start giving me ALL the information and plans for anything I wanna know! lol

lisha

Originally Posted by Salem
I am starting this thread to express my outrage at the people demonstrating at the Anthony home and the media circus this case has become.

Our motto is "Innocent until proven guilty." But that MEANS proven guilty by a court of law! NOT an angry mob or a bunch of folks sitting around on their computers trying to stir up the shi*!

This is mob mentality and in my opinion all who succumb to it, are just sheep!

I am thoroughly disgusted!!!!

Salem

AMEN SALEM. When I saw this on Nancy Grace tonight I went ballistic. For all the reasons you just mentioned AND knowing that people would paint these lunatics as people "from the Internet." Which of course they are. But not from our part of the Internet. I think they are all from Craig's List.

This is another reason I put up the thread entittled, "Websleuths Is Not Involved In This Protest." Arrgghhh.

I think red shirt fried dude needs to wackadoodle the webcam ... it's been stuck on this image forever n a day now ...

829200885653pmoc6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member