Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
on a side note while we're waiting on crazy cam, my SIL got accused of having Caylee yesterday (her dd is 3 blonde to brownish hair and blue eyes), some lady at the store she was in reported it to the manager, manager took one look at my niece and said nope Caylee has brown eyes and this kid (my niece) has blue, then the manager proceeded to pull up a WS page and showed the lady a picture of Caylee.

My SIL didn't find it all that funny, but just goes to show there are still people out there believing Caylee's still alive (I want to hope so as well, but I can't get past the evidence)

Is the 10:00 show different from the 8:00 show on NG??? I thought it was a repeat...

No, Tony didn't post last night. :( Something tells me he was pretty busy!

Thanks. I didn't want to miss what his take on this latest was.

Dawn, I'm a long ago poster buddy of yours on the Laci case and the Cher board.

I have faced tragedy and I lost my daugher, in a totally different way (car crash)...I am also a protective mother with my 14 yr old. Every moment is special now. I certainly have learned never to take a moment of life for granted.....

I'm so very sorry to hear about your tragic loss. At least you realize just how valuable every moment we have is. I learned that too when I lost my beloved Mother very unexpectedly and violently 6 years ago. It just changes the way you look at the world I think. :blowkiss:

Same here. I have 3. I think I love my furbabies more than Casey cared about the human baby she gave birth to. I can't imagine not being sick with worry and fear if my cat was missing. Much less a CHILD! My god.

Same here as well. I have 2 pups and a cat. I worry about them when I'm not home. Have actually looked into doggie daycare. I can't understand how a woman can give birth to a child and not love and care about her... much less KILL her! (allegedly)

It was different last night, but I haven't seen that happen before.

Actually I am glad I didn't see it.......... Nancy needs to time her "vacations" a little bit better......

I have faced tragedy and I lost my daugher, in a totally different way (car crash)...I am also a protective mother with my 14 yr old. Every moment is special now. I certainly have learned never to take a moment of life for granted.....

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

When they said Internet last night about the protesters... I was hoping they didn't say WS.... it was Craigslist... I am so GLAD she is back in Jail... I have NEVER seen a human being this cold & callous....

I am sorry for your loss. Every minute with our babies is precious. Sadly sometimes life has a harsh way of reminding us.

I'm so very sorry to hear about your tragic loss. At least you realize just how valuable every moment we have is. I learned that too when I lost my beloved Mother very unexpectedly and violently 6 years ago. It just changes the way you look at the world I think. :blowkiss:
So right wishintree...I wish I didn't know and wasn't here on the other side, but thank you. I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum:blowkiss:

When they said Internet last night about the protesters... I was hoping they didn't say WS.... it was Craigslist... I am so GLAD she is back in Jail... I have NEVER seen a human being this cold & callous....

I wanted to believe that Caylee was alive, along with everyone. I wanted to so badly but I knew better. Amid all the evidence, I think that everyone still holds onto that single thread of hope in their heart. One look at KC is enough to dash that completely. She shows NO emotion. Sitting in her room on her computer (breach of bond) and walking around smiling. UNREAL.

Who is this person?

I watched CA talking to a protestor tonight. I admit I feel for the GP's but I am also angry that they are allowing KC to get away with everything she is. CA looked so broken though. She tried to use her anger, but it just melted and she was about in tears. I think that reality is setting in and it's going to destroy both her and Geo.

KC just leaves a trail where she walks, doesn't she?

Sorry... venting.

Oh, I don't know what to say. That is heartbreaking. I just can't imagine. Life is so fragile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper