Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been lurking around here for a while. I haven't posted cuz words don't even begin to describe this nightmare and I don't have anything productive to say.

However, your comments on here today have kept me LMAO! :crazy:

If you think this is funny, you should go check out the earlier webcam threads.

Do the cameras actually catch the garden gnomes running through the yard or are they invisible? :rolleyes:

I have been watching this thread and the webcan all night-

Thank you folks for providing the best blow by blow commentary about nothing and making me laugh out loud- Jerry Seinfeld would be PROUD!

Never have heard of in'n out! Hey, I had chips for dinner with Fridays artichoke dip and potato skins. I went all out and opened the freezer!
In'n'Out Burgers is a So.Cal thing! Great burgers :)

Looks like no more lights shinning on the house tonight folks!

oops--

These ladies are very funny,and they have great insight into everyone involved, including media and us watchers.

Ok, I know this probably stupid question but do they leave a truck/webcam there all night??

Ok, I know this probably stupid question but do they leave a truck/webcam there all night??

Yup, it's not always live. They are there all night, waiting for little dude to reappear.

Oh any time, just let me know so I can get my butt away from here and get dressed, may even bathe :Banane23:

Well, I am on Long Island. You have time to denumb your butt and take quite a few showers! But, please, don't do it on my account. I smell too, remember?

Thanks Tom'sGirl, btw I LOVE In n Out burgers, yumm... Used to live in R Cucamonga back in the mid 90's.

I think we need meds at this point. My a@@ is numb, my eyes are bleary and my carpel tunnel is killing me!

I have some. Got em' yesterday at the ER. I had a blood clot years ago and I had some major leg pain that wouldn't go away yesterday. My hubby made me go to the ER and the docs thought I had a blood clot but the ultrasound didn't show anything. I didn't admit it but I know my hubby was right when he told me it's from sittin' on my a!! with the hot laptop across my thighs for hours following this case.
I'm gonna have to go back to my real life soon.

I have some. Got em' yesterday at the ER. I had a blood clot years ago and I had some major leg pain that wouldn't go away yesterday. My hubby made me go to the ER and the docs thought I had a blood clot but the ultrasound didn't show anything. I didn't admit it but I know my hubby was right when he told me it's from sittin' on my a!! with the hot laptop across my thighs for hours following this case.
I'm gonna have to go back to my real life soon.

Wow, sorry to hear that. But, I do understand the addiction!

Fox Orlando just said that many people have e-mailed them about the live web cam with a "thumbs up". He he

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay