Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i noticed george is never around when casey is out of the OC playpen.

Now if they could just get them to straighten out the illegal no trespassing signs and tape.

Everyone is sooooo into Casey's rights. What about the rights of everyone else - the right to walk in a public place without obstruction. If I were in FL, I'd hustle my butt over there with my walker and fall over the tape (I'm very clumsy anyway) and then sue the city for allowing this family to prevent my rights. They are only concerned about THEIR rights, no one elses.

Ooooh, and you could sue for a million bucks!

HA! I found this posted on WESH TV's website. If anybody has noticed anything missing from in front of the house.......this explains it!

"The president of the Homeowner's Association in the Anthonys' East Orange County neighborhood towed away the large billboard featuring Caylee's picture that had been set up in front of the home because officials said it was blocking the sidewalk"

Well while the HOA has the billboard... maybe they wouldn't mind correcting the date that little Caylee was last seen so atleast it'd be right while the Anthony's are pulling it along blocking everything. :rolleyes:

*Well while the HOA has the billboard... maybe they wouldn't mind correcting the date that little Caylee was last seen so atleast it'd be right while the Anthony's are pulling it along...*
respectfully snipped from Cakegirl

lol Thank YOU! I was wondering if it was just me....?!!!!

Now if they could just get them to straighten out the illegal no trespassing signs and tape.

Everyone is sooooo into Casey's rights. What about the rights of everyone else - the right to walk in a public place without obstruction. If I were in FL, I'd hustle my butt over there with my walker and fall over the tape (I'm very clumsy anyway) and then sue the city for allowing this family to prevent my rights. They are only concerned about THEIR rights, no one elses.

I got a good laugh off of that image (though I don't want you to fall). Just do it in front of the web cam please and we can split the America's Funniest Home Videos winnings LOL

Why didnt protester Erica make a plea for own missing daughter while she had all that media attention???

I'm sure the WSers could track her down.

:waitasec:

Does anyone know if she mentioned her daughters name? :slap:

How many webcams do they have on this house? I am now seeing the one that is in front/above the front yard. I've seen the one from across the street. I never thought I would see anything like this. Makes me feel guilty...like voyeurism. Or a stake-out!

Been over at the Casey bought the tickets to PR thread ..

Can I have the Links to all the cams pretty please?:blowkiss:

Its too bad it appears they make the protestors stand across the street. They just cut to a view on the web cam where you could see some of them standing across the street looking on. But the side walk in front of the house is empty. I bet the cops told them they had to stand across the street now.

Man, why do so many people have their kids there? I wouldn't take mine to something like that!

If that were my house the sprinklers would soooo be on right now.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member