Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that were my house the sprinklers would soooo be on right now.:eek:

I was wondering if all those people are standing in the yard across the street from caseys house. Are the people that living there allowing them to be all over their lawn?

omg that's a lot of protesters. I wonder how many of them were searching.

WOW you can see all the protesters are comming out now.

I was thinking that the news channels are paying for spots on the neighbors lawns?

Just got home from work, did I miss anything? (other than the fact the protesters are ignoring GA's yellow tape?)

someone said they saw helicopters around. That is all I have heard.

Wow, the protestors are coming in droves. There must have been a call to arms on some other local website or something. Looks like a vigil is starting and they have moved to infront of the house.

I was wondering if all those people are standing in the yard across the street from caseys house. Are the people that living there allowing them to be all over their lawn?

Even if its an easement they still have to maintain it. Just think of the damage to the grass. Like I said sprinklers.......

they are all behind the no trespassing sign. I wonder if GA will come out swinging

If that were my house the sprinklers would soooo be on right now.:eek:

Where I live it is considered really rude/bad manners to walk on other people's lawn. I guess FL don't care about their lawns.

I'm not trying to be rude, but seriously! Do these people have nothing better to do?! I mean I kinda think they are wasting their time. The house is closed up. It's not like KC,C and G are all coming in and out of the house.

I bet Nancy Grace is going live camera there and they all want to get on TV. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper