• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The looky loos seem to have left now (those 3 women).

Good morning Potato!

Hiya Trace!

Actually this is my second 'morning'. I stayed up until the wee hours, hit the rack for a couple of hours, then got up at 6:30 to see the overnight fun with LE.

LOVES IT! NO REST FOR THE WICKED!

Hiya Trace!

Actually this is my second 'morning'. I stayed up until the wee hours, hit the rack for a couple of hours, then got up at 6:30 to see the overnight fun with LE.

LOVES IT! NO REST FOR THE WICKED!

I got up this morning...stumbled out of bed...turned on the pc and all this about search on Georges car....I was floored!!! I am glad you are keeping watch into the wee hours!!!

And morning TL! Glad to see you on the job!! :)

And guys, lets work this so we can get paid for all the hours we put in here??!!

vhx5rm.jpg

I got up this morning...stumbled out of bed...turned on the pc and all this about search on Georges car....I was floored!!! I am glad you are keeping watch into the wee hours!!!

And morning TL! Glad to see you on the job!! :)

Hey Trace! I did same as you... totally caught off guard by the George news! I gotta get my sleep - so I missed all the excitement!

Always happy to see you!

Oh my gosh what the heck is going on inside that house this is killing me!!!!!

Something's going on, the camera crew is in the driveway talking to those people.

Yup I really think that is the GVS reporter, something is fixin' to go down....I just feel it (wishful thinking? Hopeful? I dunno!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves