Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lady in blue on the driveway, with blonde hair, she is the reporter from GVS isn't she?

katyn2 what i did was i put the link in again and it became unfrozen hope this helps!

The mailman is like, "man i hope whatever is going to happens, happens soon because its time for my lunch break!" lol

could that mailman get in trouble for hanging out at that house, when he is suppose to be working? lol I mean he has to know that he is on a webcam. jmo

Maybe he is too skeeerrddd to go up and deliver the Anthony's mail. Standing there trying to get up the courage. Or thinking about investing in some armour in case CA has the hammer at the door. :soldier:

Mornin Tater... (now afternoon actually!) and everyone else too

Showing last night on national fox....fixin' to talk a little more about it after this commerical break LOL

Looks like five camera men and a news reporter. PH, I was thinking it is a someone from DFC following up on the Thursday visit with Casey in jail. The "mailman" appears to have a camera.

The girl in the red shirt is brave stepping on George's grass.

Maybe someone needs to let the Anthony's know that their crime scene tape (hehehe) doesn't seem to be very effective.

well atleast these people are gonna get paid for gawking at this house. WE are doing it for free,.. lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver