Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the person with the yellow tag car is someone from LE. They sent someone over yesterday in a gold car very similar to that to check if her ankle monitor was working correctly. I believe it was a female. That is my guess as who it is. Not sure why JB would be there. Then again, I could be completely wrong on all counts. :)

Are you guys saying the person with the yellow plate car is driving in a county vehicle? hence the yellow plate? maybe it's DCF investigators.

Are you guys saying the person with the yellow plate car is driving in a county vehicle? hence the yellow plate? maybe it's DCF investigators.

a poster who works for Orange County said it was a county tag... but she said DCF is a STATE agency, so not them? I dunno

Maybe someone is there to BEG the family to give something that would have Caylees scent on it to help with the search:furious::furious:

an item was requested from the family but they allegedly refused to provide it.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69654&page=14

:eek: Can't they be forced by LE to provide this important tool for the search? Could this be done with a warrant??? Talk about obstruction. :furious::furious:

Also Dept of Children & Families are state employees and wouldn't be in a county vehicle. My guess is Orange County Jail ankle-monitor monitor.

O/T Patti, thanks for all your hard work. When do you sleep?

Also Dept of Children & Families are state employees and wouldn't be in a county vehicle. My guess is Orange County Jail ankle-monitor monitor.

O/T Patti, thanks for all your hard work. When do you sleep?

You all are very welcome. I just got up from a nap! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234