Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be a Florida "Choose Life" license plate. Oh the irony....

choose_life_licensce.jpg

Oh Good lord ..........that just messed us all up lol

Is that a fight? Whats going on with the guy in the blue shirt and that car?

One of the K9 handlers said that they would have an easier time during the search if Casey Anthony or her family would provide them with an item that would have Caylee Anthony's scent on it. According to the handler, an item was requested from the family but they allegedly refused to provide it.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/09/caylee-anthon-4.html#more

Maybe this is what the car was all about. Can you imagine the Anthony's REFUSING to hand over an item of Caylee's for the search team. :furious:

and JB has the nerve to say that this family has been vilified and treated unfairly, etc. Yet they refuse something as important as offering something that would help. I used to feel sorry for them. This makes me sick and speaks volume of their character.

does anyone notice that when something exciting happens this cam goes dead for while. If I were there I would give it a good kick!

One of the K9 handlers said that they would have an easier time during the search if Casey Anthony or her family would provide them with an item that would have Caylee Anthony's scent on it. According to the handler, an item was requested from the family but they allegedly refused to provide it.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/09/caylee-anthon-4.html#more

Maybe this is what the car was all about. Can you imagine the Anthony's REFUSING to hand over an item of Caylee's for the search team. :furious:

Unfortunately with them, I can. Us, no.

Just a small note -- I just went to the discovery blog and watched the videos of TM briefing the searchers ... and he said "... I know that Casey is getting out of jail today..."

Um, since she got out yesterday, could those videos be from yesterday, or is he just really really stressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976