Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and JB has the nerve to say that this family has been vilified and treated unfairly, etc. Yet they refuse something as important as offering something that would help. I used to feel sorry for them. This makes me sick and speaks volume of their character.
that may be why people are there .. to get something of caylees .. we dont know that they refused it .

It could be a Florida "Choose Life" license plate. Oh the irony....

choose_life_licensce.jpg

Choose life quote from their website

Choose Life, Inc. is an IRC 501(c)(3) organization and donations are tax deductible. Contributions and profits from the sale of promotional items are used to help Choose Life, Inc. promote the sale of the real Choose Life License Plate which raises funds to support adoption efforts. Please consider supporting us. Everyone is a volunteer; no salaries are paid to anyone.

http://www.choose-life.org/

woman from county left? no car on driveway. she is weird. popping in and out. why doesn't she just call??

Is that the shot from earlier when the lady in the car went the other way and they were filming her..now they are gone totally..I think they are controlling these cams

Boy..George's lawn and driveway are starting to look a little shabby..he needs to get back out there and take care of them.

...awesome (sorry) right now he took the psychic to an area for her to search. he is not getting some stuff for her and taking it to her for her search......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinnew