Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
328.jpg
[/IMG]

what are those photogs takin pics of? Mine froze again!

Did we ever determine whether there was a woman and a child who went into the house? Or just to the house? Just gonna throw this out there -- I've been wondering where Holly went. You remember. The one who was defending KC early on? Pretty good spokesperson, IIRC. (Not a comment on the context of her remarks.) Again, IIRC, she, too, has a young child. Again, conjecture on my part? Maybe Holly came to call.

Did we ever determine whether there was a woman and a child who went into the house? Or just to the house? Just gonna throw this out there -- I've been wondering where Holly went. You remember. The one who was defending KC early on? Pretty good spokesperson, IIRC. (Not a comment on the context of her remarks.) Again, IIRC, she, too, has a young child. Again, conjecture on my part? Maybe Holly came to call.

They did not go in, just went to the door. But it was def not Holly.

Does anyone know what neighbors yard is being searched on Hopespring? RUMOR til I can find a link

woman from county left? no car on driveway. she is weird. popping in and out. why doesn't she just call??
Maybe she is doing Goodwill/Well Checks, and also checks the ankle bling.......can't do that over the phone!

Dumb question...can't seem to recall..information overload I suppose. The A's only have one vehicle, correct?

I read that TES requested an item of Caylee's to help in the search today and the Anthony's REFUSED. Refused to provide something which might help. I'm steaming.

I believe LE has the right to any item which they need. I can't understand this!

Does anyone know what neighbors yard is being searched on Hopespring?

someone said it was a few doors down and was a vacant house with a wooden privacy fence..

and dont worry TL....my house is dirtier than i think its ever been!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member