Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what neighbors yard is being searched on Hopespring?

I don't think so but I sure wish I knew what was going on with that! They had dogs out there yesterday but the news didn't ever report on it again, at least not that I saw.

I read that TES requested an item of Caylee's to help in the search today and the Anthony's REFUSED. Refused to provide something which might help. I'm steaming.

I believe LE has the right to any item which they need. I can't understand this!

none of us can, jenny. :furious:

SEE...I told you it was a DUMB question. I can't even think straight anymore.

someone said it was a few doors down and was a vacant house with a wooden privacy fence..

and dont worry TL....my house is dirtier than i think its ever been!!!

Oh, thanks Tracy! I didn't hear that!! That totally makes sense then, a vacant house.

Re: MURT hmmmmm I N T E R E S T I N G, I guess. Does it get better? Also, isn't MURT the one who offered to pick up family photos from Cindy's mom so that would help confirm the-person-who-may/may-not-be Rick, Cindy's brother? Whatever happened to him? Rick?

Is MURT a WSer?

You would think the live webcam would be aimed at that home!

I know! and my can just went out a couple minutes ago..so keep me posted if JB comes out etc....
are there news people there 24/7 or do they come out when they hear something?

none of us can, jenny. :furious:

They're so forthright in their obstruction. IN YOUR FACE for all to see. They want the search to fail and they just broadcast that. I'm officially aghast.

Re: MURT hmmmmm I N T E R E S T I N G, I guess. Does it get better? Also, isn't MURT the one who offered to pick up family photos from Cindy's mom so that would help confirm the-person-who-may/may-not-be Rick, Cindy's brother? Whatever happened to him? Rick?

Is MURT a WSer?

Someone told me that murt got banned at WS...don't know.

Man I wish I had a lawyer like JB , he really goes the distance . Working on Saturday and all ...............What a guy

Makes me sick that Baez spends his whole life hanging out with casey. I have never heard of such a thing. it looks highly unethical.

Makes me sick that Baez spends his whole life hanging out with casey. I have never heard of such a thing. it looks highly unethical.

awww come on yall...they have to go over the legal "briefs", right??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela