Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to run to the store lol is it possible for someone to post some screencaps of live cam occasionally so i can read/catch up and feel like i watched?!

thanks, if not thats cool -

I did not see reporters, but about 4 - 5 protesters showed up.
2 men got out of the truck

Now the garage is open & a bunch more protesters are there

I notice you're new, like me, some from one newbie to another, and not to start an argument, BUT...I'd stay way, way, away from this. I'm no where near a mod, but would refer you to TOS, so we can keep this thread going. Not being a smarta@@, mind you, just saying...:blowkiss:

Tanks:bang:

who got out of the black truck? the garage door is open now. lots of protestors on sidewalk with signs

I think there is something more to Baez just showing up and graciously agreeing to take Casey on. There is something very suspect about his relationship to this whole thing and who is paying him and where he came from. To my knowledge he hasn't even asked the court to pay his fees. I thought this family is poor. where are they getting all this money?

It's a real puzzle. I could maybe understand if JB came on to replace a public defender after the case hit national news. But to have him come on from day one is extremely mysterious. I wonder why no one from the media has been able to get info on this! Something is not right in Dodge.

protestors, guy in a red shirt w/ white backwards hat driver of the truck - truck backed up to garage, GA was out and about...

One of the K9 handlers said that they would have an easier time during the search if Casey Anthony or her family would provide them with an item that would have Caylee Anthony's scent on it. According to the handler, an item was requested from the family but they allegedly refused to provide it.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/09/caylee-anthon-4.html#more

Maybe this is what the car was all about. Can you imagine the Anthony's REFUSING to hand over an item of Caylee's for the search team. :furious:
Don't they have Caylee's carseat? they can use that. I just went and put my grandkids in the car and it hit me use Caylee's carseat Luci

Someone on that murt site says that dark car wasn't Baez, that he drove by shortly before this current activity in his mercedes

2nisbgz.jpg

who's got a link to LE searching a house down the street???? please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela