Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is another fund raiser In Daytona today, I read somewhere that Cindy would be attending. Not sure about the rest of the A's.
It's from 4 to midnight

I would expect A LOT of searchers protesting tonight after they've found out the Anthonys refused something to help in their efforts. Bad enough the A's aren't even putting on a *show* of helping, bringing drinking water or snacks or moral support (SNORT) but having their efforts thwarted so brazenly but really tick them off. I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't 2,000 searching tomorrow.

Cam isn't working for me. Is it for anyone else?

lol the protesters were waving to ga and whoever else left ,they should go home and take care of thier own kids .. sheesh .imho they just wanna be on tv .

There is another fund raiser In Daytona today, I read somewhere that Cindy would be attending. Not sure about the rest of the A's.
It's from 4 to midnight

ANOTHER FUNDRAISER??? Who in their right mind would give a dime to these people? :eek::eek::eek: :furious::furious::furious:

this is totally unacceptable..this webcam is not reliable... I mean, hellooo...we're tryin to watch stuff!!

O.K. What's the deal I am in CA and you guys see things way before I do..all I see now is a Black truck with posters..right?

It's a real puzzle. I could maybe understand if JB came on to replace a public defender after the case hit national news. But to have him come on from day one is extremely mysterious. I wonder why no one from the media has been able to get info on this! Something is not right in Dodge.

I thought I remembered reading somewhere on here that Jose had a daughter around Casey's age and maybe they knew eachother and that's how he got involved. But I can't say for sure. I'd search for the post but quite honestly, my eyes are pretty much bleeding from all this fast and furious reading and I can't see straight right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela