Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol the protesters were waving to ga and whoever else left ,they should go home and take care of thier own kids .. sheesh .imho they just wanna be on tv .

No, they're mad. They read the news and they're angry with a family who shows no regard for a dead 2 year old. And yes, Caylee was a mere year old baby when she was murdered. She was still 2 years old when the cover-up began. By the time she was 3 the A's were deep into a conspiracy. And no, this is not just my opinion. It is LOGIC.

They are blocking the sidewalk.

What's this about the neighbors house? I keep seeing references to that.

now the anthonys other suv backing out...this is a zoo

Since it is confirmed that it was a gun they retrieved from a tip, they do have cause to take her back to jail for violating her home release restrictions.
But the reporter said he doubted they would because Casey knew nothing about George's gun.
Still we can hope and watch.

Meanwhile, I haven't seen anything which shows me Lee is a good guy here. Since that one phone call from prison with CA it's been all defend, defend, defend. He ain't a good guy in my book until something happens to change my mind.

Goodness all that this AM and it was just a gun *sigh*

I would expect A LOT of searchers protesting tonight after they've found out the Anthonys refused something to help in their efforts. Bad enough the A's aren't even putting on a *show* of helping, bringing drinking water or snacks or moral support (SNORT) but having their efforts thwarted so brazenly but really tick them off. I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't 2,000 searching tomorrow.

With LE taking George's gun from his trunk early this morning, some of the pictures show what could be a stuffed animal. Maybe the Anothy's game them the stuffed animal that had Caylee's scent.

not sure what's going on? pick up truck driver went into truck and then back out.

WESH van pulled up and then my camera went out--anything happening???

Lee's there? the A's are back and a channel 2 newstruck? Is something going down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela