Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet FOX just loved having WESH's logo showing there for 30 seconds or so

hehehe

WESH just showed up toting cameras. Somethings fixing to happen.

By the time the webcam refreshes and the page here refreshes, I'm two pages and about 4 cars behind!!!!

the cam is messing up on me

Since it is confirmed that it was a gun they retrieved from a tip, they do have cause to take her back to jail for violating her home release restrictions.
But the reporter said he doubted they would because Casey knew nothing about George's gun.
Still we can hope and watch.

The thing is George knew the guy was there, can't he be arrested for not making sure the release guidelines were followed??

With LE taking George's gun from his trunk early this morning, some of the pictures show what could be a stuffed animal. Maybe the Anothy's game them the stuffed animal that had Caylee's scent.

Ooh, interesting. I like the way you think.

Cam's back now for me. Nothing new except for the van.

Just a small note -- I just went to the discovery blog and watched the videos of TM briefing the searchers ... and he said "... I know that Casey is getting out of jail today..."

Um, since she got out yesterday, could those videos be from yesterday, or is he just really really stressed?

I think the video was taken yesterday morning..it made me cry watching it...so many people giving up their own time to help this little girl.

WESH is there? On a Saturday? Hmmmmm.

okay. to recap. black toyota pick up there. lee's mustang there. Anthony's car, there. Protestors with signs, there. WESH truck, there.

My pic keeps going out on me (the webcam). Looks like something may be going down here. I did see several news trucks and all black cars back in the driveway.

Thanks Tracy! maybe Lee and George just ran out to get something to eat. Doesn't seem like they were gone long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela