Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay question...how do they get the neccesities of life? Does anyone ever see grocery bags being unloaded?

okay. to recap. black toyota pick up there. lee's mustang there. Anthony's car, there. Protestors with signs, there. WESH truck, there.

When the interviewed some of the protesters yesterday, they said they were going to be searching today and after the search return to protest. It's after 4:00pm there now, so maybe the searchers are beginning to show up.

Do you know if they have a 5pm newscast on the weekends? Our local news doesn't. Just curious...

I usually never watch local news on the weekend so I don't know. But I'm thinking it comes on after all the sports are over?

The thing is George knew the guy was there, can't he be arrested for not making sure the release guidelines were followed??

George knew he had the gun there. People do not forget where their put their guns, especially when they know if they have one, their daughter has her bond revoked by the court.
Still this family gets away with strange things. If I had sent email to a 12 year old, and invited her over for a sleep over, while on bond, I would have been dragged back to the jail. Why would a gun in home confinement make any difference?

Do you know if they have a 5pm newscast on the weekends? Our local news doesn't. Just curious...
well...maybe for the 6pm newscasts or even for the 10 or 11---we have 6pm news here in GA not 5pm---so i didn't think about it being the weekend--duh--LOL!!!and also maye they are expecting bunch of the searchers to come over after they are done searching today---who knows though???

LOL...I haven't seen one friend come forward on their behalf.

That is very odd. They have to have friends or family somewhere and to this date I have not heard of anyone saying they know them unless I have missed reading it which is possible. I think I read about a brother Rick or something but other than that nothing. I also find it strange how they have the time to be at home and not enough time to look for Caylee. If I lived closer I would even go and help search for this poor child. Yesterday when KC got out of jail and was smiling I thought I was going to lose it. It was like her sign to everyone that she is going to get away with this.

Who's van is that? That looks like an awesome paint job from what I can see of it.

:blowkiss:Have I told you lately that I love yall??:blowkiss:

10mrjgh.jpg

Who are ya?

I noticed when Geo jockeyed his SUV back up in the driveway he went around the side instead of going in in front

Zooming in on red dude guy.........he's got a black goatee.

On fox orlando they say that the gun was reported by a tip late at night...

George knew he had the gun there. People do not forget where their put their guns, especially when they know if they have one, their daughter has her bond revoked by the court.
Still this family gets away with strange things. If I had sent email to a 12 year old, and invited her over for a sleep over, while on bond, I would have been dragged back to the jail. Why would a gun in home confinement make any difference?

This family seems to get away with murder. jmo:saythat: :scream:

I usually never watch local news on the weekend so I don't know. But I'm thinking it comes on after all the sports are over?

Oh ok, thanks!

well...maybe for the 6pm newscasts or even for the 10 or 11---we have 6pm news here in GA not 5pm---so i didn't think about it being the weekend--duh--LOL!!!and also maye they are expecting aunch of the searchers to come over after they are done searching today---who knows though???

LOL! (on the duh...)

Yeah, you are probably right...they are there for the protesters/searchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver