Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they family finally got some friends that came to visit in the black truck? Has anyone stepped up and said they are friends with these people??

One of our members here needs to go stand in front of the camera and give us written updates on a postboard!:)

Maybe they family finally got some friends that came to visit in the black truck? Has anyone stepped up and said they are friends with these people??

LOL...I haven't seen one friend come forward on their behalf.

10mrjgh.jpg

Who are ya?

I noticed when Geo jockeyed his SUV back up in the driveway he went around the side instead of going in in front

Maybe they are just using the cars to block the driveway from protesters?

maybe they are getting ready for the 5pm newscast and wanted to get shots of the protesters and comments from them???

Do you know if they have a 5pm newscast on the weekends? Our local news doesn't. Just curious...

If so I say... Central Casting. They have money to hire now. Hey, some people are happy to take a few bucks to put on a chicken suit outside a fast food place. Why not be an Anthony supporter for a few days? Don't even have to change your clothes and no pesky feathers going up your nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela