Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay. to recap. black toyota pick up there. lee's mustang there. Anthony's car, there. Protestors with signs, there. WESH truck, there.

JB there and now gone; and who the heck got outta the truck? :crazy: Guess I'll never be a good voyeur.

Yeah well they are blocking the side walk ..........wish someone would call and complain

That is what I was just about to say. Not sure what it is about NOT blocking the sidewalk these...um...er...people...don't understand. Oh, wait, I forgot, they still believe they are above the law, even with the little things. :furious:

George knew he had the gun there. People do not forget where their put their guns, especially when they know if they have one, their daughter has her bond revoked by the court.
Still this family gets away with strange things. If I had sent email to a 12 year old, and invited her over for a sleep over, while on bond, I would have been dragged back to the jail. Why would a gun in home confinement make any difference?

That's what I keep thinking too... I never actually saw the confinement "rules" but it just seems like LE is giving her way more leeway than the average citizen... And I totally don't want that to sound like a criticism because it's TOTALLY not... I was just thinking maybe there's a method to their madness?? Since it seems they're really on the ball with this case so there has to be a logical reason.

Just imagine this guys....the anthony family has NO friends who speak for them...NO family rallying around them..and now somebody secret turns George in for a gun???

It had to be somebody close to them to know where it was. NO??

On fox orlando they say that the gun was reported by a tip late at night...

Wonder who called it in? Maybe Cindy cause George was getting ready to use it on Casey. Too bad he didn't if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela