Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I like the new Avi Tracey

Omg I need to take a shower. I'll be back. I'm sure something will happen while I'm gone. Keep a good update going!

Yikes, I walked away for less than a half hour.....JB Brownie is gone......Lee arrives and some black PU is in the drive.....is there a car behind it.....and why is it backed in...Quick departure?

And why are all cars in the driveway black?? I demand answers!!!!!!! :) ;)

Okay Stace, we don't know, we don't know and we don't know. :)

This tells me the Anthonys must be really unlikeable people. I've never known of a family so isolated in a time of crisis.
yeah that is sad .. if they wouldve handled the public better mabey theyd have some support . but mabey they just dont trust people . mabey they have always been that way who knows

i called wesh and the lady said she would pass it along that the van is in the way

Horrors!@!! I have to make a Walmart run later,ugh
as it is I can hardly leave this screen to make us a meal**&&*(**:furious:

I just got back from the grocery store. It has been weeks since I've got groceries.

Just imagine this guys....the anthony family has NO friends who speak for them...NO family rallying around them..and now somebody secret turns George in for a gun???

It had to be somebody close to them to know where it was. NO??

I totally agree. I think someone maybe called Lee said "so and so is going over the edge" and he thought to call the police and get the gun out of their quick before something went down.

I was sneaky. I made a deal with Mr. Tater that if I made one of his favourite meals, stuffed peppers, he'd vacuum the whole house for me. Little did SpudHead know, I had some prepared in the freezer. :crazy:

Yep, lots of time left to stalk.

LOL! That's just too funny!

Just imagine this guys....the anthony family has NO friends who speak for them...NO family rallying around them..and now somebody secret turns George in for a gun???

It had to be somebody close to them to know where it was. NO??
I am now adding to the list,
1. Watch for cops to drag off Casey due to new charges, or bond revoked due to gun
2. Watch for close family friend to be thrown out of the house, being airborn and landing way out into the front yard, because this is the one who betrayed George and his gun.

Hello guys...your resident closet-stalker is back...LOL

the cam is really annoying me...goes in and out...dont they know we dont have anything to talk about if we CANT SEE the darn thing! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela