Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link!!!! :)
Unfortunately, it's not working for me either.

I am now adding to the list,
1. Watch for cops to drag off Casey due to new charges, or bond revoked due to gun
2. Watch for close family friend to be thrown out of the house, being airborn and landing way out into the front yard, because this is the one who betrayed George and his gun.

OR he/she will go missing and georges car will smell like rotting pizza!

Yall are killin me... I can't respond to all these hilarious posts but I WANT to!! And BTW, you all STINK! At least I bathed before I ever turned my computer on this morning ! LOL

B/t this forum and this webcam, I don't think I've ever hit refresh so many times in my life lol!

Yall are killin me... I can't respond to all these hilarious posts but I WANT to!! And BTW, you all STINK! At least I bathed before I ever turned my computer on this morning ! LOL

Oh yeah..not to self...shower before the butt has a chance to go numb...next time...

Okay Stace, we don't know, we don't know and we don't know. :)

Lee's car was in garage with Cindy's. George pulled up in driveway. Black car pulled in behind George. In between all that the lady in the gld car entered and exited. Alas the black truck appeared. Black car left, George left, Lee's car backed out of garage, Cindy's backed out of driveway. They are playing musical parking spots today

I DO stink, tracey and I am taking that personallY!!!! :bang:shoot me if i dont shower!

Figures, I had to give up the puter for the last couple of days since Hubby got time off cause of Hanah, and now that he is back to work the cam keeps croaking on me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela