Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh snap......Anyone else's butt numb?

Is it? Well let me put it like this... I thought I was so cool, using a queen anne chair from my diningroom set to use for a puter chair.
Circa 1930's chair....and I'm gonna pitch this thing out the door just as soon as I have the feeling back in my legs....if ever.

And guys, that is just crazy about George hiding a gun in his car!! I am sure he doesnt keep it there but WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT??

I've decided that when I go out to run a couple of errands in two hours that I'll stop for chinese and make it a movie night w/the cam watching lol someone help me please!

i called wesh and the lady said she would pass it along that the van is in the way

:clap::clap:EM, you rock!! Now wanna call Fox and find out why they can't, like, stream a video instead of updating to still shots? :woohoo:

I see the truck blocking our view is gone. Nice job making that phone call.

Lee's car was in garage with Cindy's. George pulled up in driveway. Black car pulled in behind George. In between all that the lady in the gld car entered and exited. Alas the black truck appeared. Black car left, George left, Lee's car backed out of garage, Cindy's backed out of driveway. They are playing musical parking spots today

good job there, kaykakes!

i was sneaky. I made a deal with mr. Tater that if i made one of his favourite meals, stuffed peppers, he'd vacuum the whole house for me. Little did spudhead know, i had some prepared in the freezer. :crazy:

Yep, lots of time left to stalk.

lol!!!

the brief refresh I got didn't see the Van (I think, it keeps going in and out) GO Elley Mae!

Lee's car was in garage with Cindy's. George pulled up in driveway. Black car pulled in behind George. In between all that the lady in the gld car entered and exited. Alas the black truck appeared. Black car left, George left, Lee's car backed out of garage, Cindy's backed out of driveway. They are playing musical parking spots today

That's it! I need a micro cam chip inserted in my body so I miss nothing!!!

Hey hey hey, just noticed the WESH van has moved! WTG Elley!

I realized I was a little late in noticing this lol!

And guys, that is just crazy about George hiding a gun in his car!! I am sure he doesnt keep it there but WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT??

I have a theory. The baby sitter zanny came snuck to gun in his car.

I've decided that when I go out to run a couple of errands in two hours that I'll stop for chinese and make it a movie night w/the cam watching lol someone help me please!

Maybe we can do a sign up list where only one of us is away from our spycam at a time???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver