Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrors!@!! I have to make a Walmart run later,ugh
as it is I can hardly leave this screen to make us a meal**&&*(**:furious:

WESH 2 News at (407) 645-2222 someone call and tell them to move please my husband and kids already think I am nuts....

who moved 'em? you mean, like told em they had to move?

Just imagine this guys....the anthony family has NO friends who speak for them...NO family rallying around them..and now somebody secret turns George in for a gun???

It had to be somebody close to them to know where it was. NO??

This tells me the Anthonys must be really unlikeable people. I've never known of a family so isolated in a time of crisis.

OH MY---i am stalker---LOVE IT!!LOL!!

Alas dalli...yes you are. Good thing that wecam isn't stuck in their window or on top of their refrigerator. People would be starving to death and dying from kidney failure all over the country.

Yikes, I walked away for less than a half hour.....JB Brownie is gone......Lee arrives and some black PU is in the drive.....is there a car behind it.....and why is it backed in...Quick departure?

And why are all cars in the driveway black?? I demand answers!!!!!!! :) ;)

WESH 2 News at (407) 645-2222 someone call and tell them to move please my husband and kids already think I am nuts....

LOL SBW, when I first read that I thought you were saying for them to move YOUR KIDS AND HUSBAND... like they were the protestors! LOL

I bet that lady with all the kids carrying signs who had to walk around the vehicles on the sidewalk will go home and report it :rolleyes:

Oh, I need to bathe and wash my hair!

Horrors!@!! I have to make a Walmart run later,ugh
as it is I can hardly leave this screen to make us a meal**&&*(**:furious:

I was sneaky. I made a deal with Mr. Tater that if I made one of his favourite meals, stuffed peppers, he'd vacuum the whole house for me. Little did SpudHead know, I had some prepared in the freezer. :crazy:

Yep, lots of time left to stalk.

I wonder what happened with the protesters? They all moved in one fell swoop off to the left.

George's mom and sister live close by, IIRC. They were at the house with George and Cindy when Casey was arrested.

LOL SBW, when I first read that I thought you were saying for them to move YOUR KIDS AND HUSBAND... like they were the protestors! LOL
That's how I first read it! Like, get my husband and kids out of the way so i can concentrate on this! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver