Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the video of Caseys release yesterday and she was actually smiling, laughing and smirking!! It is really sick! Like a horror movie!

When LP and TP were doing the live chat, Casey's previous bodyguard, Rob said that she loves all of the attention.

The more I watch (which is a LOT), the more I start to wonder who the crazy ones really are...us or them?!
I hear ya! I still haven't bathed, washed my hair, or gotten dressed and it's 2:04 pm out here.

I slowly am thinking my IQ was not what I was told, but rather somewhere around 46 :doh:

LOL, Tracy tell your daughter that I actually when out today, got my hair cut and bought food, beer and kitty litter.

I told her!! She says you are better off than her mom!!!!!!

and she also said at least you got the necesities!!!

No local newscast at 5 -- Football, baseball, tennis, golf for those who wanted to know. CFNEWS13 is 24/7 but they're a little slow on the uptake. Probably all stations will have news at 6.

CFNews 13 reports that since Casey was not aware of the gun, she will not be taken back to jail.

Peaceful protester earlier carrying doll with a sign on it saying "Hi I'm Caylee have you seen my mommy?"

TIP...for those using Internet Explorer to display the webcam window. If you go to the top, right corner of your IE toolbar where it says page, and scroll down to zoom, you can make the view MUCH bigger.

I LOOOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!:blowkiss:

now if the $^%& cam would work!

Hey, JB...I stuck my nose into this earlier. Just a suggestion from another newbie, and I am NOT telling you what to do, but in the past few days there has been some problem with posting this. We were directed to TOS, and admonished about posting this link. Just putting that out there again, from one newbie to another. You might wanna remove it. :blowkiss:

We are not free to post links anymore? Why? Thats a bummer.

I have Captain Morgan Spiced and Coke, anybody got any lime?

I really hate when there is "poof" protesters then "poof" empty sidewalk, think the cam guys are messing with us?

Oh yum! If you'll share some Cappy, I'll spot ya some limes lol! Fair enough lol?

What makes me sick is that they Anthony's are at home partying it up and having a good ol time with their new found millions and they baby is missing and most likely dead and none of them seem to care a whit. In the meantime, we don't even have a life worrying about this case and if they will ever put this KC where she belongs. In jail!

I just read of a case in FL on one of those news channels where a woman only got 12 years for killing her baby with an overdose of pills (tranquilizers). They don't seem to do much to baby killers down in FL.

<---waitin on the margarita... Bartender??

Here...have a mai tai.

RHH.MaiTai-thumb.jpg

Hey, JB...I stuck my nose into this earlier. Just a suggestion from another newbie, and I am NOT telling you what to do, but in the past few days there has been some problem with posting this. We were directed to TOS, and admonished about posting this link. Just putting that out there again, from one newbie to another. You might wanna remove it. :blowkiss:

sorry my fault I requested it.

LOL, Tracy tell your daughter that I actually went out today, got my hair cut and bought food, beer and kitty litter.

You just bought supplies so you won't have to leave the computer for several more days lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip