Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not quote my pictures. It takes extra bandwidth for this site and we might see the "Server Busy" again.​
10qw7rs.jpg

I asked this on the main thread, but it's moving to fast, I have to go to work at 1:30est this afternoon, I can't be online at work today anybody willing to text me if something breaks after 1:30?

Sheesh I go to eat a bagel and refresh my coffee and I missed a car coming in and out????

And I prob know where you live Lisalei - I have alot of friends that live in between as well. I am right near Universal..... can see their fireworks from my lawn

Can you go there with your LIVE video? PLEASE!!! LOL

Please do not quote my pictures. It takes extra bandwidth for this site and we might see the "Server Busy" again.​
2a8nqbr.jpg

I asked this on the main thread, but it's moving to fast, I have to go to work at 1:30est this afternoon, I can't be online at work today anybody willing to text me if something breaks after 1:30?
I don't think you have anything to worry about...everytime anything breaks in this case it's posted all over, and put into the media threads as well. And usually a thread or 2 is started. You won't miss a thing, I promise.

Wow I am realy going to get fired! I am going to get ZERO work done today.

I told everyone here quite a few days ago that I wish someone would put up 24 hour live webcams on the home.....wish granted!! :clap::clap::clap:

I totally remember you saying that..Ask and you shall receive.

I know I'll be watching this all day - again - no work will get done.

I don't think you have anything to worry about...everytime anything breaks in this case it's posted all over, and put into the media threads as well. And usually a thread or 2 is started. You won't miss a thing, I promise.

No, seriously at work today, I will not be able to listen to the radio, have a tv on or be able to be online from like 1:30pm till about 9:00pm, if CA confesses anything or little Caylee is found, I'd really like to know!

Well, I'm going to try to get my errands run while Casey's at Baez's office. (Is there something wrong with me??? For some reason, I think if I keep watching this, I'll get to see Casey re-arrested live, and for some reason I would find that very satisfying.)

How in the world did another car get back in there since we saw the one leave this morning???

I'm trying to figure out the same thing. Did anybody see the vehicle on the left go back into the garage?

No, seriously at work today, I will not be able to listen to the radio, have a tv on or be able to be online from like 1:30pm till about 9:00pm, if CA confesses anything or little Caylee is found, I'd really like to know!
I would text you but I left my cell phone at home!

With any luck it will happen before you go to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay