Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am assuming she was on way to attorney. Two cars in garage, so don't know who left this am and where car was, or did it come back? Have screen shots will post as soon as I can get uploaded.

A lot can happen in the ten seconds before the picture refreshes again. Frustrating!

anybody know when this cam went up? I think something major is going to happen today!

"What is given can be taken away."

- Casey Anthony

The Bounty Hunter was on Fox News this morning, I get the feeling they maybe pulling her bond today.

I saw a man standing at the edge of the lawn, facing the house. Couldn't see what he was doing exactly, but I think he was taking a morning pee :eek: ;)

anybody know how to ask fox 35 nicely to go live?

I can stare at live all day.. But i need to take my kids to the park. Hopefully some more stuff happens today.

I'm gonna have to get a couple of laptops setup strategically in the house. I'll be fine till the other half gets home, but there's no way he'll let me keep a webcam on when he's home. Good thing I've got all day.

Please do not quote my pictures. It takes extra bandwidth for this site and we might see the "Server Busy" again.​
28wdmk0.jpg

I think that girl in pink was posing for the web cam. Now she's famous.:rolleyes:

Please do not quote my pictures. It takes extra bandwidth for this site and we might see the "Server Busy" again.​
16ao6kk.jpg

Sheesh I go to eat a bagel and refresh my coffee and I missed a car coming in and out????

And I prob know where you live Lisalei - I have alot of friends that live in between as well. I am right near Universal..... can see their fireworks from my lawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya