Found Deceased France - Émile S., 2, outside grandparent’s house, Le Vernet, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, 8 July 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

“Eaten by pain”​

" He is eaten up by the pain of not having reacted. But it must be said that the kids, in the hamlet, they come and go constantly in a small area ", confides a resident of Vernet. The man lives there year round. The other witness is a 16-year-old teenager whose mother works at Le Vernet.

The fountain where the Saint-Hubert tracking dogs traced Émile for the last time, continues to flow peacefully. Located about fifty meters from the grandparents' chalet, it refreshes passing hikers from time to time.

A team from France Télévisions was filming plans there at the beginning of the week, just before the new closing order, issued last Tuesday by the mayor of Vernet, François Balique to protect the inhabitants from indiscreet questions.

Two months after Émile's disappearance , Marc decided to speak out for the first time. This young resident of Vernet is one of the two witnesses to have seen the little boy before his disappearance on Saturday July 8.

“Yes, that day, I saw the little one going down to the wash house. I was doing work at my house and at that time, I was outside in front of my stairs” indicates Marc. According to the young man's statements, "it was a little after 4:45 p.m.".

“The grandfather was chopping wood”​

Why doesn't he notify the emergency services or the little boy's relatives? “Frankly, these criticisms are nonsense. It’s people who live in Paris, who don’t know life in a hamlet, who say that.” Especially since according to Marc, there was nothing to worry about since “the grandfather was chopping wood about ten meters from the child”. And after?

“Afterwards, I continued my work inside. And when I poked my head out of the window a few minutes later, I saw the frantic family looking for the little one and who quickly called the police.”
Although he no longer has a sense of time, Marc only remembers "the arrival of the police, thirty or forty minutes" after this scene, then "the helicopter".

The fountain where the Saint-Hubert tracking dogs traced Émile for the last time, continues to flow peacefully. Located about fifty meters from the grandparents' chalet, it refreshes passing hikers from time to time.

“Fontaine” also translates as a ‘spring’, not a literal man made fountain.

Disappearance of Émile: the investigation expands to a radius of 20 kilometers around Haut-Vernet

"Concretely, the investigators contacted several municipalities, located up to twenty kilometers from Le Vernet, to obtain the list of people registered in the registers of hotels, campsites or even rental residences. This involves checking on people registered in the automated judicial file of perpetrators of sexual or violent offenses (FIJAIS) or known to the police who were present in the area at the time of the events."

Disappearance of Emile in France: new excavations underway under a concrete slab in the hamlet​

The investigation to find little Emile, 2 and a half years old, continues in France. And BFM DICI tells us this Tuesday that new excavations are underway in the hamlet of Haut-Vernet, where the child disappeared on July 8.

According to the French media, investigators have been searching a house in the hamlet since Monday. A jackhammer would even be used to destroy a huge concrete slab poured this summer during work. Unmarked cars from the gendarmerie are near the house in question. It is located a few hundred meters from that of Emile's relatives. A truck carrying rubble was also seen on site, writes BFM DICI.
This building previously belonged to a farmer, who was also questioned at length by investigators last week, says the French media. Other residents are regularly heard, such as the mayor of Haut-Vernet.

The Aix-en-Provence prosecutor's office did not wish to express itself.Disparition d'Emile en France: de nouvelles fouilles en cours sous une dalle de béton dans le hameau

Since Monday morning, new excavations have been underway under a "huge concrete slab" located in front of a house located a few hundred meters from the boy's family home, says BFM TV. "This house would belong to a couple who live in the Bouches-du-Rhône, who have been used to the Vernet for a long time, and who have paid a company in the south of France to carry out work for several months," explains the television channel.
"They are very good people. Parents have had a house at the bottom of the village for a very long time, "describes a regular of the place to BFM TV. "Med with a jackhammer, investigators are currently destroying a large concrete slab, laid during work carried out by a construction company this summer," detail our colleagues. The operation "could still last all day".
Disparition d'Émile, 2 ans et demi : le corps du petit garçon enterré sous une énorme dalle en béton près de la maison des grands-parents ? Des fouilles en cours

Disappearance of Emile in France: new excavations underway under a concrete slab in the hamlet​

The investigation to find little Emile, 2 and a half years old, continues in France. And BFM DICI tells us this Tuesday that new excavations are underway in the hamlet of Haut-Vernet, where the child disappeared on July 8.

According to the French media, investigators have been searching a house in the hamlet since Monday. A jackhammer would even be used to destroy a huge concrete slab poured this summer during work. Unmarked cars from the gendarmerie are near the house in question. It is located a few hundred meters from that of Emile's relatives. A truck carrying rubble was also seen on site, writes BFM DICI.
This building previously belonged to a farmer, who was also questioned at length by investigators last week, says the French media. Other residents are regularly heard, such as the mayor of Haut-Vernet.

The Aix-en-Provence prosecutor's office did not wish to express itself.Disparition d'Emile en France: de nouvelles fouilles en cours sous une dalle de béton dans le hameau

Since Monday morning, new excavations have been underway under a "huge concrete slab" located in front of a house located a few hundred meters from the boy's family home, says BFM TV. "This house would belong to a couple who live in the Bouches-du-Rhône, who have been used to the Vernet for a long time, and who have paid a company in the south of France to carry out work for several months," explains the television channel.
"They are very good people. Parents have had a house at the bottom of the village for a very long time, "describes a regular of the place to BFM TV. "Med with a jackhammer, investigators are currently destroying a large concrete slab, laid during work carried out by a construction company this summer," detail our colleagues. The operation "could still last all day".
Disparition d'Émile, 2 ans et demi : le corps du petit garçon enterré sous une énorme dalle en béton près de la maison des grands-parents ? Des fouilles en cours
Hopefully (or should I say the contrary) they don't find 2 little boys, one of them disappeared 34 years ago .....

a few hundred meters from the family home in Haut-Vernet, a small mountainous and hilly hamlet.

Since Monday September 11 in the morning, the gendarmes have been using a jackhammer to attack a large concrete slab, which is located in a neighboring property. This slab was built during the summer of 2023 and had already been partly probed and destroyed by the gendarmes , a few days after the disappearance of little Émile .

A source close to the matter told RTL that this search is being carried out "in order to get to the bottom of things, in order to explore all avenues , but that it is not the consequence of any new element" . These additional investigations should end on Tuesday September 12 in the evening.

Two months after Émile's disappearance , Marc decided to speak out for the first time. This young resident of Vernet is one of the two witnesses to have seen the little boy before his disappearance on Saturday July 8.

“The grandfather was chopping wood”​

Why doesn't he notify the emergency services or the little boy's relatives? “Frankly, these criticisms are nonsense. It’s people who live in Paris, who don’t know life in a hamlet, who say that.” Especially since according to Marc, there was nothing to worry about since “the grandfather was chopping wood about ten meters from the child”. And after?

Although he no longer has a sense of time, Marc only remembers "the arrival of the police, thirty or forty minutes" after this scene, then "the helicopter".

What is the wash house? The witness Marc had said somewhere that the little boy was heading for there.

He said "down" to the wash house, so the wash house has to be towards the village center, not towards the family's holiday home - is that right?
Correct, their home is the circled one as far as I'm aware.
So down would quite literally be downhill. Emile grandparents.png

If you look at google maps and click Nathalie et Pascal there are photos of the property and you can see how downhilly it is just behind the house next to the "fontaine."
1694850696703.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member