GUILTY France - Baby Loan, 4 mos, Chenerailles, 27 Aug 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interestingly, this article in French seems to be saying an abduction alert has not been triggered. It's based on the Amber Alert system, but in France the prosecutor and the parents must give permission first. Prosecutors in France take a much more investigative role than they do in the US or UK.

The story the parents related seem to meets all the requirements to me, so this is an odd decision. The same thing happened with Fiona Chafoulais - no alert because no-one actually saw her being abducted. With Fiona though, the decision proved correct as the mother/boyfriend later admitted she 'had died' and they'd buried her.

http://www.rtl.fr/actu/societe-fait...r-declencher-une-alerte-enlevement-7773991822

The parents have to consent for an AA ? And what can you deduce if the parents decline one? That they don't want their child found very badly ? Or that they know where their child is?

I thought that needing parents' permission to trigger an alert is just crazy. I think it may just be France that has that rule. i haven't heard of it elsewhere in Europe.

I thought that needing parents' permission to trigger an alert is just crazy. I think it may just be France that has that rule. i haven't heard of it elsewhere in Europe.

Well it's the dumbest spit I ever heard of ! If LE says it needs done and parents decline, arrest them on the spot for hindering the investigation!

The prosecutor added that the inconsistencies and improbabilities of the parents' story provide good ground for their arrest.

He also said that the chances of finding baby Loan alive - or even finding him at all - are very slim.

So, now I can say it.

I thought parents' story stank from the beginning. Not believable. Leur histoire n'etait pas vraisemblable.

Oh what a shame. :( I hope they talk now that they are in custody.

I think they should be looking closer to parents' home. I think this night visit to the woods was maybe a red herring?

Oh what a shame. :( I hope they talk now that they are in custody.

From what baby's grandparent said, Christelle Morlon, baby's mom, was a victim of domestic violence. Hopefully, she will break first.

It is at times like this I wish Europe still had the death penalty - because then you know people would start talking, to save their lives.

A 4-month-old baby is so tiny. I've little hope he will be found. :(

'The parents of a four month old baby missing for three days have been placed in custody for "kidnapping , false imprisonment and abuse of a minor ," said the prosecutor Gueret , Sébastien Farges , during a press conference given at the end of the afternoon'

'Very slim chances " of finding the child alive,' he said. :(

http://www.20minutes.fr/societe/1434655-20140830-parents-bebe-disparu-creuse-garde-vue

Alarm Bells were ringing all the way down the thread.
I could only think of little Fi and what happened to her and how her parents reacted. :(
This case I'm expecting to be similar.
I bet the Police thought that too: A totally unbelievable story by parents in an area where there are woods - a possible fake abduction, a child gone missing, no witnesses, and parents with issues. Foul Play.

Thanks for the updates zwieb.

This poor baby. I hope they find baby Loan and soon.

In the case of little Fiona Chafoulais, her mother/boyfriend tried to move to another department (state) to try and avoid social services, and police. If the same thing has happened here, maybe France needs to overhaul its social services?

Are there other children between these 2 adults?

Stop throwing away our babies !!!!!!!!!!!

Parents have confessed and baby's body has been found in one of the ponds where they spent the evening. No cause of death or any other information released so far.

I am relieved that they found Loan - but, what a Heartbreaking result.
Poor Baby Loan.
Rest In Peace Sweet Little One.
:rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member